Darlene (Craftkitten)

Old July 31st 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

Default Darlene (Craftkitten)

I saw this and am sure you already know about it, but here it is anyway.
It's the flyer (PDF) for the big tent sale in Listowel;

http://www.bernat.com/newsletters/au...t2006flyer.pdf

I wish I lived close enough to go. (sigh)

Shelagh

Old July 31st 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Craftkitten

Thanks so much for the notice.

Yes I got in both via e-mail and snail-mail last week and am hoping
that I will be able to go to the sale again this year. Right now I am
crocheting like mad to use up some of my stash so that I can go.

Darlene
(Craftkitten)

Old July 31st 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Eastern Edge

Craftkitten wrote:
Thanks so much for the notice.

Yes I got in both via e-mail and snail-mail last week and am hoping
that I will be able to go to the sale again this year. Right now I am
crocheting like mad to use up some of my stash so that I can go.

Darlene
(Craftkitten)

Hi Darlene; I just responded to Stella's note above about this.

It looks like fun too bad I can't get to Ontario.

Michelle

Old August 1st 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Craftkitten

Michelle

It is a interesting sale because even when you get there you don't know
what they are going to have and what may be different.

DH normally takes me once during the sale and I enjoy the trip and I
usually end up getting around 4,000 grams of stash during the sale. I
also pick up stash for my mom, my sister and my mother-in-law so it
really makes it worthwhile going.

Darlene
(Craftkitten)

Old August 1st 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Eastern Edge

Craftkitten wrote:
Michelle

It is a interesting sale because even when you get there you don't know
what they are going to have and what may be different.

DH normally takes me once during the sale and I enjoy the trip and I
usually end up getting around 4,000 grams of stash during the sale. I
also pick up stash for my mom, my sister and my mother-in-law so it
really makes it worthwhile going.

Darlene
(Craftkitten)

4,000! niiiiice