Thanks All

Old July 15th 03, 03:19 PM
rainbow

Default Thanks All

Well, it's done, and the rest of my jewelry is packed and will be on
it's way to it's buyer shortly.
As hard to do as this was / is, we feel like we made 2 nice
acquaintances and it went to people who will appreciate it for what it
is. I now have the daunting task of replacing it before Christmas shows
hit. I have a number of UFO's to start with and then I will see what's
next. It all feels like a fresh start.
We have to remain positive that our umemloyment issues will work
themselves out eventually. Target has decided to not hire me so I am
still looking .... we are going to see legal today, I think ... A friend
of ours is going to pose as a potential employer today. Actually, my
sister worked for her briefly many years ago and she is going to call
the jerk who messed us up and see what exactly he is saying to people.
Whateer he is saying, it is causing us to nit be hired for anything.
Yes, I kow I can sue him and i am planning to heap as much trouble on
him as I can. At the very least, I will keep putting in applications and
so will my sis so that he gets phone calls every day about us, till he
gets sick of us and gives in. I will never ever stop untill I win this
one. Partly because jsut n general what he is doing is not right, and
partly because it has become personal. The tangled up mess when the
business changed over to him, from the old owner, his mother, is so much
more than I have out up here, and I have now named the office the Milton
Bradley zone , as in the games company. It's kind of 50/50. 50% about
what went on before he took over and 50% what he thought was going on.
part of the problem was his imaturity level getting in the way of
reality. He went form being the 2nd in command son of the owner to king
all in one breath and it is something he could nt handle. he walked
around for 3 days with his chest puffed out, and strutting around. He
was never really honest about himself with us, but at least h was under
some kind ofcontrol. He simply thinks he can ride rough shod over
everything and everyone because the business is now his. Eventually,
someone is going to put him in his place .... he certainly is full of
himself. And he showedus waht he reall is .... we never quite believe he
as all that nice, anyway ! I don't mean to make it sound like we are
going on a vendetta against him, but he is going to pass the rest of
this year with us never very far in mind.
Yesterday, one of the clients from there called m sister. Appparently
they had gone to some kind of trouble to find us. The owner would not
give her our phone #. We had been very friendly on the phone wih her and
she had come out to a couple of big gift shows we did, and brought her
wheelchair bound sister, to whom we were most kind. Sis tried to call
her back but so far they haven't connected. She keft a very nice message
for us and it sounded a bit cryptic.... this could turn into a letter
from a professional acquaintance and help us.
Thanks to all of you here, and to all who sent me private email ..... we
live to fight another day !
Rainbow