Why does no one post here? Anyone have patterns to share

Old April 4th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.carving
ICU

Default Why does no one post here? Anyone have patterns to share

randyswoodshoop wrote in
:

On Apr 3, 5:25*pm, ICU wrote:
randyswoodshoop wrote
innews:08c3509f-04a6-4a68-a472-0

:

On Apr 3, 9:25*am, ICU wrote:
randyswoodshoop wrote in

:

I have seen very few post here...Does anyone know why?

Does anyone have a santa pattern?

Randy
http://nokeswoodworks.com

Yes I can tell you why...you are a prime example, ask a question,
get a reply but you fail to acknowledge the reply to your two
questions. You commented the next day on someone elses reply that
was piggybacked on my reply to your question but you failed to
provide common courtesy to my reply to you and that's one of the
reasons why I don't even bother to read

this mewsgroup that often anymore.

ICU

your reply did not merit a response from me. Therefore no reply,
but with a member like you I totally understand why no one post
here.

Gee in your estimation it didn't even desrve a reply of
acknowledgement for suggesting a site to get your Santa pattern, but
you felt sufficently moved enough to make a reply to the piggback
post? Trying to tag me as a reason there are so few posts here is so
ignorant of fact but totally understandable comming from a newbie
here, it only leaves the suggestion that you might be better off
looking in the mirror for the cause of lack of posts here.
You surely are a beaut, sorry I wasted the time to reply in the first
place...

ICU- Hide quoted text -

I am sorry I have treated you so poorly. U are the man

If that is an attempt at an apology, I accept.(G)

ICU

Old April 4th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.carving
Richard

Gee this is the most actively in ages.
One of the reasons that there is very little actively here is that there
is about 10 or more online clubs and groups and allot of people don't
know about news groups or can't get them.
Just my $0.02

ICU wrote:

I guess you didn't read the entire thread before making your uncalled for
remarks.
So I'll try and make it simple for you, if someone takes the time and
effort to try to help an individual by suggesting a site that would
provide the pattern requested, free BTW , it's just common courtesy to
acknowledge the info...if only to say thanks, but that's not what I'm
looking for, if provided it would at least have let the person know the
message had been received.
Common courtesy, that's all I expected, no falling all over themselves
with phoney platitudes, just thanks I got it. Now maybe in this day and
age the younger crowd don't feel they have to be coureous...and that in
it's self is too bad but from the era I come from it did count and still
does no matter what the trend might be today. If that makes me testy,
well so be it and as far as the "sucker" part, you betcha, you got that
right, in this case I should have kept my mouth shut and offered no help.

Now, as for your remarks about the screen name ICU, although at my age
and condition I may very well have a need to use an ICU in short
order...that's not what the I...C...U means, if you can't "see" it sorry
I can't help you any further.
Just a clarification.

ICU

--

Richard

Richard L. Rombold
WIZARD WOODWORKING
489 N. 32nd. St.
Springfield, Or .97478

Take a look at my mess and work.
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/...ername=thewizz

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"
Old April 8th 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.carving
randyswoodshoop

ICU wrote:

[...]

good with ketchup"- Hide quoted text -

Richard,

You have some pretty impressive stuff there... Looks a lot like my
shop. We have similiar intrest in turning, carving, making tools and
such.

Randy
http://nokeswoodworks.com
Old April 9th 08, 03:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.carving
ICU

randyswoodshoop wrote in
:

ICU wrote:

[...]

. * *

Now, as for your remarks about the screen name ICU, although at my
age and condition I may very well have a need to use an ICU in
short order...that's not what the I...C...U means, if you can't
"see" it sorry

I can't help you any further.
Just a clarification.

ICU

--

* Richard

Richard L. Rombold
WIZARD WOODWORKING
489 N. 32nd. St.
Springfield, Or .97478

* Take a look at my mess and work.
*http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/...ername=thewizz

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and
taste good with ketchup"- Hide quoted text -

Richard,

You have some pretty impressive stuff there... Looks a lot like my
shop. We have similiar intrest in turning, carving, making tools and
such.

Randy
http://nokeswoodworks.com

Yes, Te Whizz(Richard) is a very talented fellow...and a gentleman to
boot.(G)

ICU