Spring Challenge! and a bit of an ad....

Old April 18th 04, 11:49 PM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default Spring Challenge! and a bit of an ad....

Vibrant Jewels Online Bead & Jewelry Store
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm

Hi Beady Buddies!
I just wanted to share with you the jewelry my hubby and I made for Janice
Kostura's Spring Challenge. It's a new direction for us and we really
enjoyed working on it. Jan sent me some cabs and findings and we added some
of our stash and came up with our Spring Joy Set. You can see it and read
the details he
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry...gchallenge.htm

I hope you all are having a lovely spring. In Virginia, it can't decide if
it's spring or winter... I'll be glad when spring finally settles in. Don't
forget to check our web site and auctions for some lovely selections to add
to your bead and jewelry stash!

Spring Joy to all!
Karleen Page/Vibrant Jewels
JustBead Auctions