AD:~25%~ OFF WEBSITE SALE!!!!

Old January 11th 04, 02:15 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default AD:~25%~ OFF WEBSITE SALE!!!!

Vibrant Jewels Online Bead & Jewelry Store
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm

Hi Beady Buddies,
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's off to work I go ~ NOT! I just quit my day job and
my check book is saying "What were you thinking?" But it seemed the only way
to get my blood pressure down without drugs... SO I need to make up the cash
I've lost... and you're gonna profit by it because EVERYTHING on my website
(even stuff already marked down) is 25% OFF!!!!!!!!

Here's how it works:
1. Do NOT use the PayPal Shopping cart, it will NOT calculate the sale.
2. Email me with your selections, and address including zip code.
3. I will send you a Money Request from PayPal with the total including S&H
4. You pay me and I ship!
5. BONUS ROUND: If your order totals $100 or more, you get an extra 10% OFF!
(WOW That's a total of 35%!!!)
6. Some things I only have one of, so first come, first served according to
the date of your email.
7. This offer is for 1 week only, so hurry and make your choices before I
regain my sanity!
8. This offer does NOT include auctions.

If you have any questions, please email me.

Cool Tip for those New Year's Resolution was NOT MORE IN 2004: I found a
neat site that tracks your calories, nutrients, activity level, etc and
helps you be more mindful of your food intake. It's called FitDay and it's
free. (You can purchase the software for download, which I did, but I think
I really liked the freebie site better. It's simpler and of course, free.)
Here's the addy: http://www.fitday.com I don't get a kickback or anything,
just know a good thing when I see it!

Thanks for being such great customers!
Karleen Page/Vibrant Jewels
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBead Auctions
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
PayPal Merchant Account
https://www.paypal.com/mrb/pal=7XJ98L86Z7S2C

Old January 11th 04, 05:54 AM
roxan

Very nice Larleen, I liked what you did with the beads.
Roxan
"Karleen/Vibrant Jewels" wrote in
message nk.net...

Old January 11th 04, 10:00 PM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Vibrant Jewels Online Bead & Jewelry Store
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
LOL that's OK, I'll add it my my list of mis-pronunciations! And thanks for
the compliment!
Karleen Page/Vibrant Jewels
JustBead Auctions
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770