Newbie to Google Groups

Old November 14th 03, 02:03 AM
Risa's Pieces

Default Newbie to Google Groups

Hi everyone -
I just joined Google Groups and am so thrilled - what a wonderful
resource. I am Risa and my website (http://www.RisasPieces.biz) hosts
my jewelry (Distinctive handmade beaded jewelry and custom beaded
jewelry featuring sterling silver and swarovski crystal beads). This
is a business I started a couple of years ago and only recently have
gone on-line. What a great way to earn some extra income while
satisfying my creative side. Am interested in making new friends and
customers. Am also thinking about developing some regional sales
represenatives around the USA; I am in the NYC area. Looking forward
to hearing from you!
Best Regards,
Risa
Old November 14th 03, 07:21 AM
Kyla

I wanted to name my daughter Risa, but my husband was afraid she'd be teased
with "Risa's Pieces" ;o) I, also, love your name)

--
Kyla
(Isaac & Ashley's mama;o)

Old November 14th 03, 03:20 PM
Risa's Pieces

"Kyla" wrote in message . com...
I wanted to name my daughter Risa, but my husband was afraid she'd be teased
with "Risa's Pieces" ;o) I, also, love your name)

Thanks for the positive commments!!! Risa means laughter in Spanish.
My husband fell in love with me, partly because of my name, and of
course my effervescent personality ;-). Being able to name my beaded
jewelry line Risa's Pieces (http://www.RisasPieces.biz) has been
catchey and very helpful in establishing a brand. Not to sound
conceited, I am amazed at how popular my jewelry is becoming in my
area.
Old November 14th 03, 04:47 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Welcome Risa!

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Old November 15th 03, 12:33 AM
Risa's Pieces

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message ...
Welcome Risa!

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Barb -
Thanks for the warm welcome! Right now I am using Yahoo. (My husband
set it up). It offers easy entry for creating a eStorefront. Is
lyonshost your husband's business?

Google Groups Stats about RCB Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 27 December 7th 04 11:43 PM
Rock Polisher Keith Jewelry 24 April 27th 04 03:34 PM
Newbie to Google Groups Risa's Pieces Beads 6 November 15th 03 12:33 AM
Newbie to Google Groups Risa's Pieces Jewelry 0 November 14th 03 02:04 AM