AD: Beads Galore for 2004! Re-lists and Website offerings

Old January 8th 04, 04:43 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default AD: Beads Galore for 2004! Re-lists and Website offerings

Hi Beady Buddies,

We had a lovely Holiday Season and we hope you did too. Matter of fact, we
haven't taken down the decorations yet - my hubby and grandson love the
twinkly lights so! And I went to Walmart and got a killer deal on clearance
foral swags, so I've put them up everywhere and they look so pretty I kind
of hate to put them away so soon! But it is the New Year... oh well what's
the hurry?

I've got lots of great re-lists going on at JustBeads - especially fun bead
combos - you can make yourself something new for Martin Luther King Day or
Valentine's - or Easter's coming around the bend too! AND it's not too early
to start making gifts for the 2004 holidays- remember how this year you ran
out of time before you got those special pieces done?
JustBead Auctions
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770

Also take a gander at the website - still lots of great beads and kits for
your stash!
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm

Thanks for your business in 2003 and I hope we have many more happy
transactions in 2004! Beads galore for 2004! Kinda catchy, ain't it? LOL

Karleen Page/Vibrant Jewels
PayPal Merchant Account
https://www.paypal.com/mrb/pal=7XJ98L86Z7S2C