Happy Birthday, Pat (W) in Va.!!!!

Old January 27th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Happy Birthday, Pat (W) in Va.!!!!

Howdy!

Happy Birthday, happy quilting shindig week!

I know you'll celebrate for at least a week,
sharing cake w/ the fife and drum corp. ;-)

Birthday hugs and wishes headed your way.

Ragmop/Sandy-- hey! pass some of that cake over here!

Old January 28th 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

How very clever of you to remember that Pat is the 'one' of us who has her
very own fife and drum corps. Heaps of us have been marching to the tune of
a different drummer for a long time, but only our Pat has the whole section.
HB, Pat. Polly

m...

Old January 28th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

WOOHOO!!! Happy Birthday....

39 again? is that right?

That's what I said for a few years.... but now my DS#1 is 26 so if I am 39... then I was a very bad
LITTLE girl!

Kate in MI

Old January 28th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Happy Happy Quilt it up
Happy Happy Quilt it up
Happy Happy Quilt it up!

Enjoy!

T.

Old January 28th 06, 04:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Many happy returns of the day to a very classy broad!

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

Old January 28th 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Happy Birthday, Pat! Sorry Idaho doesn't have a drum & fife corp to
serenade you. Will Mr. Spud be ok?
--
Donna in Idaho
Website: www.LinusIdaho.org

Old January 28th 06, 08:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Hope you're celebrating for at least a week, PAT, or I will have missed
it - my computer went silent yesterday afternoon!
Very many Happy Returns.
..
In message et, Polly
Esther writes
How very clever of you to remember that Pat is the 'one' of us who has her
very own fife and drum corps. Heaps of us have been marching to the tune of
a different drummer for a long time, but only our Pat has the whole section.
HB, Pat. Polly

" Ellison" wrote in message
om...
Howdy!

Happy Birthday, happy quilting shindig week!

I know you'll celebrate for at least a week,
sharing cake w/ the fife and drum corp. ;-)

Birthday hugs and wishes headed your way.

Ragmop/Sandy-- hey! pass some of that cake over here!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 28th 06, 08:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

happy birthday Pat! don't give too much cake to the corp.! they can't play
on a full tummy ;-)

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old January 28th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Ellison wrote:
Howdy!

Happy Birthday, happy quilting shindig week!

I know you'll celebrate for at least a week,
sharing cake w/ the fife and drum corp. ;-)

Birthday hugs and wishes headed your way.

Ragmop/Sandy-- hey! pass some of that cake over here!

Ohhhh HAPPY Birthday Pat!!!! Today is going to be a lovely day to
celebrate!

Roberta (in VA)
Old January 28th 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Jessamy wrote:

happy birthday Pat! don't give too much cake to the corp.! they can't play
on a full tummy ;-)

Blowing a trumpet with a mouthful of cake isn't pretty, either...

Have a Grand Day!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Happy Birthday to me.... MRH Yarn 18 June 1st 05 02:55 AM
Happy Birthday to Sandy/Ragmop taria Quilting 24 March 8th 05 12:02 AM
Happy Birthday, Marchites Butterfly Quilting 20 March 6th 05 06:21 PM
Happy Birthday Butterfly!!! Hobo Quilting 34 February 3rd 04 11:51 PM
Happy birthday Norma Yarn 0 November 10th 03 01:25 PM