Looking for sashing pattern...

Old January 3rd 04, 04:37 AM
Jalynne

Default Looking for sashing pattern...

Ok, i'm the type that needs directions for everything...LOL. I am making a
wallhanging for DH, have the blocks already (they were a gift for him from some
friends of mine.) They are blue star banner blocks. I'd like to set them with
sashing which makes stars in the intersections. Trouble is, between the time i
decided to do that, and now, i've lost the pattern. Can anyone help me find what i'm
looking for?
--
Jalynne

Old January 3rd 04, 05:13 AM
Jalynne

Never mind, i found it, finally. Bookmarked it and printed it both, so it can't
escape now..bwahahaha

http://www.quilterscache.com/M_O/MorningStarQuilt.html

--
Jalynne

link.net...

Old January 3rd 04, 02:06 PM
Diana Curtis

The poor pattern, it never stood a chance with you, relentless huntress that
you are.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
"Jalynne" wrote in message
link.net...
Never mind, i found it, finally. Bookmarked it and printed it both, so it

can't
escape now..bwahahaha

http://www.quilterscache.com/M_O/MorningStarQuilt.html

--
Jalynne

link.net...

Old January 3rd 04, 08:40 PM
Patti

I thought it was 'Diana, the huntress'? g
..
In article , Diana Curtis
writes
The poor pattern, it never stood a chance with you, relentless huntress that
you are.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old January 3rd 04, 10:59 PM
Diana Curtis

You are entirely right... goddess of love, the moon and the hunt. Thats me.
:-)
Diana, AKA: Queen of FAQs

"Patti" wrote in message
I thought it was 'Diana, the huntress'? g
.
In article , Diana Curtis
writes

Old January 4th 04, 01:19 AM
frood

Don't forget goddess of smartypants remarks.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old January 4th 04, 03:03 AM
Diana Curtis

How could I forget? But remember, I co-reign with the Queen.. the epitome of
Smartypantsness.. Her Majesty, Kathy of the One Long Arm.
Shes far wittier... faster... I only hope to be able to steal her crown some
day.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
.com...

Old January 4th 04, 03:12 AM
Jalynne

Every day that passes, you get closer and closer....
--
Jalynne

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
news
How could I forget? But remember, I co-reign with the Queen.. the epitome of
Smartypantsness.. Her Majesty, Kathy of the One Long Arm.
Shes far wittier... faster... I only hope to be able to steal her crown some
day.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
.com...

Old January 4th 04, 04:29 AM
Diana Curtis

Does she feel my hot breath upon her neck? Or, is the dryer just venting in
the quilting studio... heh, heh, heh, she will never know what hit her...
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Jalynne" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Every day that passes, you get closer and closer....
--
Jalynne

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
news
How could I forget? But remember, I co-reign with the Queen.. the

epitome of
Smartypantsness.. Her Majesty, Kathy of the One Long Arm.
Shes far wittier... faster... I only hope to be able to steal her crown

some
day.
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
.com...

Old January 4th 04, 04:55 AM
Jalynne

Warm would be nice here....we're getting rather cold (relative term, i know...but
we're gonna get down to 18F tonight....very cold for us in the winter.). The heaters
have yet to turn off, and they're set at 55. it's gonna be a long couple of days,
until it warms up to 35.
--
Jalynne

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Does she feel my hot breath upon her neck? Or, is the dryer just venting in
the quilting studio... heh, heh, heh, she will never know what hit her...
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Jalynne" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Every day that passes, you get closer and closer....
--
Jalynne

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
news
How could I forget? But remember, I co-reign with the Queen.. the

epitome of
Smartypantsness.. Her Majesty, Kathy of the One Long Arm.
Shes far wittier... faster... I only hope to be able to steal her crown

some
day.
Diana

--