free to a good home

Old August 31st 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Default free to a good home

I have available:

an extra copy of the 2005 JCS Christmas Ornament issue

January 2005 Cross Stitch Collection (#113)
I can't find a website with the back issue, but projects include a
wizard, a procession of three angels with instruments, a fox, penguin
"tribe" (adults & little'uns), woodworker (man in a woodworking shop).

First to speak up gets both, or either!

sue

Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
http://www.dirtylinen.com
Old August 31st 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Becky A

Susan Hartman wrote:
I have available:

an extra copy of the 2005 JCS Christmas Ornament issue

January 2005 Cross Stitch Collection (#113)
I can't find a website with the back issue, but projects include a
wizard, a procession of three angels with instruments, a fox, penguin
"tribe" (adults & little'uns), woodworker (man in a woodworking shop).

First to speak up gets both, or either!

sue

Mailed you! Mailed you! Wheeeeee!
Becky A
Old August 31st 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Becky A wrote:
Susan Hartman wrote:

I have available:

an extra copy of the 2005 JCS Christmas Ornament issue

January 2005 Cross Stitch Collection (#113)
I can't find a website with the back issue, but projects include a
wizard, a procession of three angels with instruments, a fox, penguin
"tribe" (adults & little'uns), woodworker (man in a woodworking shop).

First to speak up gets both, or either!

sue

Mailed you! Mailed you! Wheeeeee!
Becky A

B3ecky -

I'm planning to pick up some 2006 ornament issues in a week or two...if
I can get an extra, would you like me to pick it up for you?

Old September 1st 06, 09:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Becky A

Susan Hartman wrote:
Becky A wrote:
Susan Hartman wrote:

I have available:

an extra copy of the 2005 JCS Christmas Ornament issue

January 2005 Cross Stitch Collection (#113)
I can't find a website with the back issue, but projects include a
wizard, a procession of three angels with instruments, a fox, penguin
"tribe" (adults & little'uns), woodworker (man in a woodworking shop).

First to speak up gets both, or either!

sue

Mailed you! Mailed you! Wheeeeee!
Becky A

B3ecky -

I'm planning to pick up some 2006 ornament issues in a week or two...if
I can get an extra, would you like me to pick it up for you?

Sue

That would be completely awesome of you, Sue. I would love it if you
could snag me a copy. I hadn't even thought that far ahead. It's been
so busy over here, I'd honestly forgotten about the upcoming issue! Yikes!

High time for a vacation, I think.
Becky A
Old September 1st 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
Becky A wrote:
Susan Hartman wrote:

I have available:

an extra copy of the 2005 JCS Christmas Ornament issue

January 2005 Cross Stitch Collection (#113)
I can't find a website with the back issue, but projects include a
wizard, a procession of three angels with instruments, a fox, penguin
"tribe" (adults & little'uns), woodworker (man in a woodworking shop).

First to speak up gets both, or either!

sue

Mailed you! Mailed you! Wheeeeee!
Becky A

B3ecky -

I'm planning to pick up some 2006 ornament issues in a week or two...if I
can get an extra, would you like me to pick it up for you?

Sue

Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
http://www.dirtylinen.com

Scary, isn`t it, that Christmas is looming? Now we`re in 1st September, it
really brings it home! Doesn`t seem two minutes since last Christmas.
Luckily I`m well ahead already - I keep all my pound coins and all year
round buy store stamps and already have enough for all the kids AND us.
That way they can buy what they really want and we don`t have to wrap it.
They get other little surprises as well, of course. Do they have store
stamp machines like that in other parts?

I`m stitching a Native American Wedding sampler for Richard and Carla for
Christmas, too. They will be marrying some time soon - but this sampler
(Thanks Dianne!) is perfect for any situation, married or not! Can`t wait
to start on it, but am forcing myself to finish a rather nice evening scene
of the Houses of Parliament across the Thames first.

Pat P

Old September 1st 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Pat P wrote:
Do they have store
stamp machines like that in other parts?

Sounds like our "gift cards". Stores have a store-based debit card, that
the gift-or "loads" money on, and gives to the lucky recipient. Holidays
have become all about trading cards in many families! Barnes and Noble,
Borders, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target (discount dept. store), WalMart, Home
Depot, etc....and in some grocery stores, they sell the "chain" store cards.

Some malls have "Mall Dollars" cards that work in any store in that mall.

Last Christmas DD even got an "i-tunes" gift card!

I`m stitching a Native American Wedding sampler for Richard and Carla for
Christmas, too. They will be marrying some time soon - but this sampler
(Thanks Dianne!) is perfect for any situation, married or not!

DD is working on an "Apache Wedding Sampler" from one of the BritStitch
magazines for some friends who're tying the knot in October...but it
hasn't come along very far yet, and she's just off to college and didn't
take it along. So it may end up as an anniversary gift!

Old September 2nd 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

Pat P wrote:
Do they have store
stamp machines like that in other parts?

Sounds like our "gift cards". Stores have a store-based debit card, that
the gift-or "loads" money on, and gives to the lucky recipient. Holidays
have become all about trading cards in many families! Barnes and Noble,
Borders, Bed Bath & Beyond, Target (discount dept. store), WalMart, Home
Depot, etc....and in some grocery stores, they sell the "chain" store
cards.

Some malls have "Mall Dollars" cards that work in any store in that mall.

Last Christmas DD even got an "i-tunes" gift card!

We have those too! Aren`t they all useful? Makes Christmas and other
holidays far more painless! Many of our stores have stamp machines and
cards. As I say, I keep any pound coins I get in my change for those in a
special little coin tube.

One store also has a change machine, and since I hate really small change, I
empty it all into a jar when I get home and when it`s full, take it when I
next go to that particular store and tip it into the machine, which sorts it
and issues you with a voucher which is deductable from your bill. Seven and
a half percent goes to charity, so I think it`s a great idea.

I see that Coca Cola are giving free i-tunes with each bottle at the moment.

free to good home Boca Jan Quilting 0 May 15th 06 09:22 PM
FREE add your website link to 3 websites all have good Google pagerank Sara Marketplace 0 November 17th 05 02:35 PM
Paula Vaughn leaflets was Free to a good home PaulaB Needlework 0 October 22nd 03 12:31 AM
Free to a good home PaulaB Needlework 1 October 21st 03 11:38 PM