AD: Bali Silver for $0.49 a gram until New Years

Old December 10th 03, 04:36 AM
Black Cat Beads

Default AD: Bali Silver for $0.49 a gram until New Years

Happy Holidays!

I am sure you are on your way to making some beautiful gifts to give to
family and friends. I am also sure you are diminishing your stach of prettys
to do so. SOOOOO I thought I would put ALL my Bali Silver Beads & Findings
on SALE at $0.49 a gram until the New Year.

How this will work is that you will purchase out of my eBay store at regular
price. Then I will email you with the corrected total with the sale prices
plus the shipping added.

Have a great holiday and a Happy New Year!!!!

Nicole
http://www.blackcatbeads.com
http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads
ICQ# 78285557