AD: Wanna see my new ones?

Old April 8th 04, 09:06 PM
Lori Greenberg

Default AD: Wanna see my new ones?

Here they a

Now....what colors to do next.....

Thanks for checking them out.

--
Lori Greenberg
http://www.beadnerd.com

ebay auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...origre enberg

Old April 8th 04, 09:27 PM
Dr. Sooz

I love them --except I have an aversion to your use of ivory in these
particular ones -- it stops me cold. I know others do not feel this way,
though. Keep on making these distinctive Beadnerd Specials, I adore the
concept and your usual color choices! I love rich colors (that probably
wouldn't photograph as well).

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 8th 04, 10:22 PM
Marisa Cappetta

I'm so impressed with this concept, it's so distinctive.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

nk.net...

Old April 9th 04, 01:10 AM
meijhana

I am sorry...maybe it's just the mood I am in, but the one at 7:00 position
looks like a weird face...it's a cute face, though!

Mary

--
"Today is not the beginning of what's to come...
It's a new beginning to what already is."

Old April 9th 04, 01:41 AM
Kandice Seeber

Yuuuum!! Let's see......colors....fuchsia and yellow. Of course.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 9th 04, 01:51 AM
Dr. Sooz

I'm so impressed with this concept, it's so distinctive.

Yeah, and it's really appealing to think of doing detailed jewelry with these
beads. It's a whole new flavor, you know? They remind me of a glass version
of elaborate Bali silver.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old April 9th 04, 02:33 AM
Lori Greenberg

Well you never know...they might start to grow on you if you keep looking.
I agree that this set has a different look because of the transparent and
ivory but in doing these I'm finding that the ivory is an integral element
in many ways. I won't go into that but let's just say that the ones I've
done without ivory just don't get it. Except for some of the purples.

And thank you for the feedback....it pushes my envelope...not my buttons.

--

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
I love them --except I have an aversion to your use of ivory in these
particular ones -- it stops me cold. I know others do not feel this way,
though. Keep on making these distinctive Beadnerd Specials, I adore the
concept and your usual color choices! I love rich colors (that probably
wouldn't photograph as well).

~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links