Little Gracie II, never opened

Old August 19th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace
joysjane

Default Little Gracie II, never opened

Hi, I purchased a Little Gracie II online and I was waiting to open and
use my it, but, we found out we would be selling our home, so thought it
best not to
open and have it out and try to sell our home with it out. Thought
our new home would be bigger, but it looks like we will be
downsizing (((. So, Here is what I want to do: This is the
Little Gracie II, purchased on eBay by Ben Franklin Crafts (please
go ahead and look at their auctions). I will pay for shipping.
Since purchasing this I called LG and got the DVD, so you get that
too, and I will throw in your choice of ONE of the following machine
quilting books: Mastering the Art of McTavishing (with the DVD
video); Quilting makes the Quilt; 250 Continuous Line Quilting
Designs; Easy Machine Quilting; Machine Quilting Made Easy; or
Singer Quilting by Machine. Please email me directly. I can take
pictures of the boxes, but I will not open them, as they have never
been opened. I will sell it for $599. Again, I will pay for
shipping and you get the LG DVD and one of the above mentioned
books. My email is . I need to sell this rather
fast, so please contact me soon. Thanks. Martha