Who is the Artist?

Old July 24th 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Bettina Jordan

Default Who is the Artist?

Hi,

I'm hoping someone here will know the artist that made these beauties. I
bought them about 6 or 7 years ago. The colors are wonderful plus they're
faceted.
http://home.att.net/~mypal/pictures/91.jpg

Thanks,
Bettinaj
http://www.justbeads.com/

Old July 24th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

I can't answer your question, Bettina.....But MAN! Those are SO
GORGEOUS!! It's painful........SO PAINFUL

````````````````````````````

Old July 24th 06, 12:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

They look like the work of Renee Holoubek - Mother Beads
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmot...QfsooZ1QQrdZ0?
I had a similar set in purple which I sold - wish I hadn't now!
Looks like she's doing a lot of Raku work now - used to do a lot of
dichoric.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
oups.com...

Old July 27th 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Bettina Jordan

Thanks ....however I don't think that's the artist. I guess I'll list them
in global lampwork explaining the story.

Bettina
"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
ink.net...
They look like the work of Renee Holoubek - Mother Beads
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmot...QfsooZ1QQrdZ0?
I had a similar set in purple which I sold - wish I hadn't now!
Looks like she's doing a lot of Raku work now - used to do a lot of
dichoric.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels: http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBeads: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
Join our Yahoo Group:
oups.com...

Old July 29th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

Bettina Jordan wrote:
Thanks ....however I don't think that's the artist. I guess I'll list them
in global lampwork explaining the story.

You might want to post the pic on LE (www.lampworketc.com) asking after
the artist, first.

They look a lot like Paula Radke, to me:

http://www.paularadke.com/product.aspx?itemcode=208

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old August 6th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Susan B.

Hi Bettina - i have some of these too - bought about 6 years ago at
Bead Expo in Santa Fe - they're Basha's Greco-Roman beads - very cool
beads with dichro, roughly faceted and then sand-blasted or tumbled
with very rough media - here's more info:
http://www.artsights.com/cobwebs/bas...s%20beads.html

In article ,
Bettina Jordan wrote:

Hi,

I'm hoping someone here will know the artist that made these beauties. I
bought them about 6 or 7 years ago. The colors are wonderful plus they're
faceted.
http://home.att.net/~mypal/pictures/91.jpg

Thanks,
Bettinaj