AQS series on TV

Old January 23rd 05, 04:14 PM
Rita

Default AQS series on TV

I am an author with the American Quilter's Society and received notice that
they will be showing a series on TV featuring authors and their work on a
cable station. My book is "Rhyme Time Blocks". I don't even know if I'll be
featured and I won't be able to see it. No cable. It starts January 29
on Lifetime Real Women and will be for 13 episodes. They don't give a time
so can't help you there. Thought you might be interested. I don't think
they'll be selling the tape otherwise, I'd buy it.
--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com

Old January 23rd 05, 05:40 PM
Louise

Unfortunately, our cable system doesn't carry Lifetime Real Women, so I'm
not going to get to see this series. Hopefully they'll "repurpose" it at
some point and show it on other cable networks.

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old January 23rd 05, 08:24 PM
Rita

Hope so too!!!!!!

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com

Old January 24th 05, 04:51 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
10 a.m. (eastern) on a Sunday--
guess they're not scheduling for "the Bible belt"
altho' the first program says "travel to the Midwest...." G

Looks like our local cable tv monopoly doesn't carry Lifetime Real Women.
I'd gladly trade the local Fox station....

Ragmop/Sandy

Old January 24th 05, 01:12 PM
Rita

Hi luv. Guess I'm out of luck!