CHOCOLATE

Old February 6th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - California

Default CHOCOLATE

Those of you who get Food Network, they're doing chocolate all week.

--

Karen C - California
www.CFSfacts.org where we give you the facts and dispel the myths

Finished 1/26/07 -- Classy Lady in Coral (JCS) -- done in purple to
match the companion piece

WIP: housewarming gifts, July birthstone, Flowers of
Hawaii (Jeanette Crews) for ME!!!
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel
LTR: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn,
Calif Sampler, Holiday Snowglobe

Editor/Proofreader www.KarenMCampbell.com
Design page http://www.KarenMCampbell.com/designs.html
Old February 6th 07, 01:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Karen C - California wrote:
Those of you who get Food Network, they're doing chocolate all week.

Man cannot live on chocolate alone; but woman sure can.
Among life's mysteries is how a two pound box of chocolate can make a woman
gain five pounds. Forget love -- I'd rather fall in chocolate!!!
Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.
Stress wouldn’t be so hard to take if it were chocolate covered.
Eat a square meal a day - a box of chocolate.
Other things are just food. But chocolate's chocolate.
Chocolate causes certain endocrine glands to secrete hormones that affect
your feelings and behavior by making you happy. Therefore, it counteracts
depression, in turn reducing the stress of depression. Your stress-free
life helps you maintain a youthful disposition, both physically and
mentally. So, eat lots of chocolate. Strength is the capacity to break a
chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one
of the pieces. A little too much chocolate is just about right.
In the cookies of life, friends are the chocolate chips.
There’s more to life than chocolate, but not right now.
Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don't need an appointment.
Nuts just take up space where chocolate ought to be.

George

--
There is no such thing as being beneath one's dignity to put in an honest
day's work. Work *is* what gives us our dignity, as well as our sense of
Old February 7th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Pat P

wrote in message
Karen C - California wrote:
[...]

There was another article in today`s paper about dark chocolate being good
for heart disease AND diabetes (Does that mean I should have double
rations???) Anyway - ever mindful of what`s good for me, I stocked up
today - on Bendicks 72% dark chocolate! Plus a few bars of different ones I
haven`t tried before. Hard to believe, but there ARE still some I haven`t
tried!!!

Pat