OT-Chocolate

Old May 28th 04, 08:19 PM
Lucille

Default OT-Chocolate

I think these have been posted before but I thought they need to be repeated
Lucille

Rules of Chocolate

If you've got melted chocolate
all over your hands,
you're eating it too slowly.

Chocolate covered raisins,
cherries, orange slices &
strawberries all count as fruit,
so eat as many as you want.

The problem:
How to get 2 pounds of chocolate
home from the store in hot car.
The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

Diet tip:

Eat a chocolate bar before each meal.
It'll take the edge off your
appetite and you'll eat less.

A nice box of chocolates can
provide your total daily
intake of calories in one place.
Isn't that handy?

If you can't eat all your chocolate,
it will keep in the freezer.
But if you can't eat all your chocolate,
what's wrong with you?

If calories are an issue,
store your chocolate on top of the fridge.
Calories are afraid of heights, and
they will jump out of the chocolate
to protect themselves.

If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and
white chocolate, is that a balanced diet?
Don't they actually counteract each other?

Money talks. Chocolate sings.

Chocolate has many preservatives.
Preservatives make you look younger.

Q. Why is there no such organization
as Chocoholics Anonymous?

A. Because no one wants to quit.

If not for chocolate, there
would be no need for control top pantyhose.
An entire garment industry would be devastated.

I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter!!

Put "eat chocolate" at the top of
your list of things to do today.
That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Give me Chocolate & no one gets hurt

Old May 29th 04, 02:54 PM
anne

Lucille said
Rules of Chocolate

choclate is never off topic ;-)

--
another Anne, add ingers to frugalf to reply

More Chocolate VManes Beads 5 January 16th 04 01:01 AM
Ultimate Chocolate Treats Stephen L Avery General Crafting 0 November 25th 03 01:48 AM
Really OT! - Best chocolate you have ever tasted? Kate Hare Needlework 21 September 10th 03 01:29 AM
Quilts, Quilt Books, Chocolate Pat in Virginia Quilting 4 July 15th 03 03:18 AM
quilts, quilt books, chocolate Pat in Virginia Quilting 0 July 10th 03 11:39 PM