THE DIRECTORY. MY FINAL WORD

Old August 14th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default OT Root canal

Shall I send them 'round the other way? That way they'll get to you before
that Pat character sees them. If'n it pleases you, you might leave a couple
for her........someone has to watch her candy intake.........and its not
gonna be me. I'm way at the other end of the Frame today.....bad nuff Miz
Ragmop is only 2 chairs down and you know how SHE is when it comes to
sweets. Learned long ago not to have Fruit Cake nearby and 'spect to have
any to take home to Mr Joe.

Butterfly (did row # 2, one index finger width away from row # 1 and I like
it. Seems to give it the right fullness and helps Row 3 1 stand up nicer.
Raggedy Ann is looking good from the front. still debating on one more row
of 'bangs')

"- dlm." wrote in message
. ..

"Butterflywings" stated as she flittered by today:

*I* did *NOT* eat them! I was only gonna SHARE them with the rest of you
at the King-Size-Cyber-
Quilt-Frame. See if I bring treats again......just cause it wasn't
chocolate.
Sheesh!

Butterfly (Still being VERY careful with any amount of chocolate)

Glad to hear that you are being very careful with your chocolate intake.
Perhaps I can help you out, though, by asking you to pass some down. I'm
sitting way down here next to Pat in VA at the cyber quiltin' frame.

Grins,

- dlm. 'who is always willing to help out a friend'

Old August 14th 07, 10:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default Q's & Tootsie Rolls & posts OT

HHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I believe in Santa, don't you?

See reply to dlm for the latest on Raggedy Ann and RED red..not cherry or
Christmas or candy just RED red.

Butterfly (Must be needing something sweet today)

"Sandy Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!

Oh, sure, that's what you say now! Uh-huh, yeah,
we believe you, B-fly, oh, indeed we do! Suuuuuure.
*snort*

Yes, you have been showing up, right here on RCTQ;
must have found the right "plumber's friend" --or was it the Drano?--
and un-stopped whatever was blocking the mail delivery.
Noted: that's RED red yarn for the hair; okay, no problem.
Couldn't see so well in the blinding sun, you know. Anyway,
you're BAAAAAAACK!

R/Sandy-- making some Quilt Blocks from the scrap heap
and noting that RobertaZ is soooo right: the more I use, the
bigger the scrap heap--how does that work?

On 8/14/07 10:59 AM, in article ,
"Butterflywings" wrote:

*I* did *NOT* eat them! I was only gonna SHARE them with the rest of you
at
the King-Size-Cyber-
Quilt-Frame. See if I bring treats again......just cause it wasn't
chocolate.
Sheesh!

Butterfly (Still being VERY careful with any amount of chocolate)

"Sandy Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!

Dear Patient w/ the New Root Canal & Accompanying Tooth:
Lay off the Tootsie Rolls!

VBG

R/Sandy- experience speaks; Keep Quilting!

On 8/13/07 9:45 PM, in article ,
"Butterflywings" wrote:

ISP is sending me backdated posts---like from MAY!
anyway, I thought I'd give you an update on my 'root canal's tooth. the
crown fit PERFECTLY the first time-no adjustments needed to be made
whatsoever.
I *LIKE* this DDS and, yes, I told him at my last appt. I only need to
have
a cleaning before the 'end' of this year.

Butterfly (fits like a glove)

Old August 15th 07, 12:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Sandy, making scrap blocks is just like pruning bushes in the garden, makes
them leaf out even more. Either that, or your basket has tapped into the
Great Black Hole of Scraps.
And I'd like a tootsie roll too please, if there's one extra. Good to see
Ms. Butterfly at work, even if it isn't a quilt.
Roberta in D, need to get a face on that last teddy bear

Old August 15th 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

DD's Plane quilt is up on the Design Wall but I can't work on it at present.
Have to have the Bank Inspector come thru first and I didn't want it to look
like I really do make a mess when I am at work (ie: no pins or threads on
the floor for them to step on). Hopefully the person will KNOW about
sewing/quilting/crafts..............

Method to my madness

Butterfly (have to keep busy somehow ; )