I'm back - on and off topic - long

Old August 13th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Butterflying I'm back - on and off topic - long

I wonder if she is hold up in that new sewing room?
Taria

Sandy Ellison wrote:
Howdy!

Butterfly was here.
Bet she's quilting. In the a/c. ;-D

R/Sandy

On 8/10/07 11:40 AM, in article ,
"Butterflywings" wrote:

Got BIL's ties and made pillows for his kidlets, wife, Sis(e)s and Mr Joe.
They ALL appreciated them.Took me a coupla years before I could even try to
do them but it did help me, too.

Just give it time and you'll know when you're ready.

Huggles
Butterfly

Old August 13th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

test

Old August 13th 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

SHE'S BAAACCCCKKKKKKKK

--
Cindy from MO

"Butterflywings" wrote in message
test

Old August 14th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

OK...let's see for how long : )

Butterfly

"Cindy Schmidt" wrote in message
news
SHE'S BAAACCCCKKKKKKKK

Old August 14th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

This is like seeing one little bubble of air coming up to the
surface of the lake after someone has gone overboard...
"test"= *help*

B-fly, we've sent out a rescue team: grab the rope!

R/Sandy -- using an all-cotton rope made of the selvedges cut off
of B-fly's stash fabrics, braided w/ some orangey-red yarn
she had sitting on the sofa ...

On 8/12/07 10:38 PM, in article ,
"Butterflywings" wrote:

test

Old August 14th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Now for the biggest question of the day:
Did my earlier post show up or am I still splashing water all over everyone?

Butterfly (using RED red yarn for the dolls)

"Sandy Ellison" wrote in message
Howdy!

This is like seeing one little bubble of air coming up to the
surface of the lake after someone has gone overboard...
"test"= *help*

B-fly, we've sent out a rescue team: grab the rope!

R/Sandy -- using an all-cotton rope made of the selvedges cut off
of B-fly's stash fabrics, braided w/ some orangey-red yarn
she had sitting on the sofa ...

On 8/12/07 10:38 PM, in article ,
"Butterflywings" wrote:

test

Old August 14th 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy

I see you! ...also saw your previous post on Raggedy Ann / Andy question.
Good to have you back.

ME-Judy

Old August 14th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

ISP had significant problems from Friday on. thought it was ours as I got a
new monitor--I can READ now--and figured we didn't reconnect something
right....
wasn't our fault after al.
Sure is good to be back.even if certain ones don't want any candy.

Butterfly (and I am not sharing my M&M's....waited far too long to have them
again g )