shawls

Old September 23rd 04, 01:54 PM
Wendy

Default shawls

i need a site where i can print off a pattern for a shawl & ponchos. Any
idea's where i can find one

thanks

Old September 23rd 04, 02:26 PM
SlinkyToy

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...poncho+pattern

Old September 23rd 04, 07:04 PM
Shillelagh

"SlinkyToy" wrote in message

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...poncho+pattern

Wow Slink - that's an impresive page of hits! Thanks for that!
Shelagh

Old September 23rd 04, 07:58 PM
Spike Driver

wrote:

i need a site where i can print off a pattern for a shawl & ponchos. Any
idea's where i can find one

thanks

Slinky,
You are just too cool!!!

I was thinking of the same thing. A google search works fine.

Wendy, please let us know if you find anything. I have a dimanod shape
shawl I made for a couple of people and the just rave aoubt it. Keeping
all the eyelets require a lot of checking and counting each row but the
responsed makes it worth the time.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Old September 24th 04, 05:28 AM
krs235

www.lionbrand.com has bunch of free patterns listed, including a few
good shawl patterns, and they just posted a LOT of poncho patterns too.
I made their diamond knit shawl and really liked how it turned out,
and equally important got a lot of complements on it!

Old September 24th 04, 09:37 PM
Spike Driver

krs235 wrote:

www.lionbrand.com has bunch of free patterns listed, including a few
good shawl patterns, and they just posted a LOT of poncho patterns too.
I made their diamond knit shawl and really liked how it turned out,
and equally important got a lot of complements on it!

I have made it servarl times for people and they love it. I have one
that has has diamonds and starts at the shoulders that I like to make also.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Old September 25th 04, 01:36 AM
SlinkyToy

Well, ya know, sometimes its faster to just go do the search and paste
in the result than it is to tell somebody to use Google.

Then there's http://www.justf*ckinggoogleit.com which I use most
sparingly indeed

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:04:46 -0500, "Shillelagh"
wrote:

.. .

Old September 25th 04, 04:15 PM
Shillelagh

"SlinkyToy" wrote in message
Well, ya know, sometimes its faster to just go do the search and paste
in the result than it is to tell somebody to use Google.

Then there's http://www.justf*ckinggoogleit.com which I use most
sparingly indeed

SPEWWWW! snork!! ROTFLMAO! Good thing I wasn't drinking tea at this
moment. You would owe me a keyboard.
Shelagh

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:04:46 -0500, "Shillelagh"
wrote:

"SlinkyToy" wrote in message
.. .

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...TF-8&q=free+kn

it+shawl+poncho+pattern

Old September 25th 04, 10:12 PM
Helen Halla Fleischer

| On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 00:36:22 GMT, SlinkyToy wrote:

Then there's http://www.justf*ckinggoogleit.com which I use most
sparingly indeed

Phooey! That link didn't work!

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org

Ponchos & Shawls by Lady Galt up for auction EBAY lisa Marketplace 0 September 27th 04 01:18 AM
Ponchos & Shawls by Lady Galt up for auction EBAY lisa Marketplace 0 September 27th 04 01:18 AM
pashmina shawls Paul Yarn 18 May 12th 04 01:51 AM
Att'n: Mirjam - Shawls Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 1 January 6th 04 06:32 PM
crochet shawls bbear Needlework 12 December 19th 03 07:47 PM