Generic walking foot?

Old October 24th 03, 11:38 AM
D&D

Default Generic walking foot?

I was told that they were available at [I think] Nancy's Notions. I think
they were about $13. By the time I converted it to AUD$ and added postage it
certainly wasn't a 'bargain'

HTH

Dee in Oz

Generic walking foot? Debbi Quilting 3 October 23rd 03 08:43 PM
A walk(ing foot) in the park KittyG Quilting 18 October 21st 03 06:35 PM
bernina, walking foot, skipped stitches Musicmaker Quilting 7 August 25th 03 08:03 AM