UK Magazine Question

Old July 16th 07, 02:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Becky A

Default UK Magazine Question

Does anybody know when Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch went out of
publication? I've scoured Google, but I can't find it mentioned anywhere.

I do know that I can't find any consistent mention of it after 2004.

Help anybody?
Becky A.
Old July 16th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jul 16, 10:03 am, Becky A wrote:
Does anybody know when Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch went out of
publication? I've scoured Google, but I can't find it mentioned anywhere.

I do know that I can't find any consistent mention of it after 2004.

Help anybody?
Becky A.

I don't know about her magazine,but you could check www.thecrossstitchguild.com.
She founded this and there's all sorts of information on it. She also
writes a monthly column for Cross Stitch Collection, another UK
publication. They might be able to help.

Louisa

Old July 17th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Jul 16, 6:15 pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/16/07 5:14 PM, in article , "Becky

A" wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/16/07 9:03 AM, in article , "Becky
A" wrote:

Does anybody know when Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch went out of
publication? I've scoured Google, but I can't find it mentioned anywhere.

I do know that I can't find any consistent mention of it after 2004.

Help anybody?
Becky A.

Haven't seen it for ages either; but she does have articles in more recent
magazines (I could go look later if you like)

Cheryl

I was wondering when it went out of print, as I've recently acquired
issues 4 thru 20, and if there aren't more than 40 or so issues in the
complete run of the magazine, then I may attempt to procure the rest of
the run, albeit slowly.

If you've got a few spare moments, Cheryl, I wouldn't mind the eye pair
of eyes.

DH would kill me if he knew the depth of my penchant for back issues of
UK XS mags.

Becky A.

Just wait until DS has his surgery. Along with the surgery my dad is
having....

I hope it's nothing serious, Cheryl. I'll be thinking you.

Louisa

Old July 17th 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/16/07 7:00 PM, in article
,

A" wrote:

[...]

No such luck, well maybe - Ddad gets a pacemaker. DS pins in the broken
leg....
Thanks dear

Old July 17th 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Olwyn Mary

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

No such luck, well maybe - Ddad gets a pacemaker. DS pins in the broken
leg....
Thanks dear

Relax about the pacemaker, dh had his second one installed recently.
Piece of cake. One hour in the outpatient surgery, then I had to sit
there two hours while he came round before I could take him home. The
first one was installed ten years ago, with a seven-year guarantee.
Lasted very nicely.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

Old July 17th 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

I hope both your dad and your son , have a quick and easy healing
mirjam

New Magazine Kate T. Quilting 2 June 7th 07 11:16 PM
New Stitches Magazine question Cheryl Isaak Needlework 15 August 18th 05 11:31 AM
Magazine Print Ad Question Lori Greenberg Beads 6 April 2nd 05 03:03 AM
Cross Stitcher Magazine subscription question Jenn Liace Needlework 4 March 28th 05 06:49 PM
Rubberstampmadness magazine question Hime-chan & Pokota Rubberstamps 4 October 3rd 03 05:08 PM