How to feel like a bead amateur in 1 easy lesson

Old July 2nd 04, 08:38 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Default How to feel like a bead amateur in 1 easy lesson

Post about your latest accomplishment (that you are feeling particularly
proud of as it involves a new technique) on an art-related forum. Have 3
dozen page views...and not one comment. Feh. Harumph. Blech.

At least I have you guys! :-)

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: penguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness.
(Dave Barry)

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Old July 2nd 04, 09:06 PM
Beadbimbo

That's because they were stunned, amazed, overwhelmed, and couldn't think of
what to say because they all felt completely inadequate.

Or maybe they just don't play nice.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 2nd 04, 09:51 PM
Candace

If you are refering to your gorgeous diamond-patterned piece--Shame on them.

[...]

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old July 2nd 04, 10:17 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Jerri -

You know how to make me feel better!

Barbara

Old July 2nd 04, 10:17 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Yes, I am.

Maybe it's because it's from a book and not an original. Dunno...I'm
determined to not let it bother me anymore. :-)

Old July 3rd 04, 01:37 PM
Linda2

Kathy N-V" wrote:

And... where is this lovely new accomplishment? Not that I don't
think you're very talented, but I'm absolutely sure that it's not the
best thing you've done. Nothing can compare to Avner, the little
cutie patootie, who didn't involve a new technique at all.

And you haven't even seen him in person! He is the best baby, and so
adorable. I would gladly babysit him any time. And I don't particularly like
toddlers. But Avner is a dollbaby.

Linda2

Old July 3rd 04, 01:49 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

You must have missed my posting: http://snipurl.com/7afn

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
.com...
On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 15:38:55 -0400, Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote
(in message ):

Post about your latest accomplishment (that you are feeling particularly
proud of as it involves a new technique) on an art-related forum. Have 3
dozen page views...and not one comment. Feh. Harumph. Blech.

At least I have you guys! :-)

And... where is this lovely new accomplishment? Not that I don't
think you're very talented, but I'm absolutely sure that it's not the
best thing you've done. Nothing can compare to Avner, the little
cutie patootie, who didn't involve a new technique at all.

(If he did, please don't tell me. My mind can only process so much
at once, and it's been quite the day)

Anyway, let's see the goods!

Kathy N-V

Old July 6th 04, 10:23 PM
Dr. Sooz

And... where is this lovely new accomplishment?

Yeah! And screw 'em if they're blind. Feh is right.
~~
Sooz

Old July 7th 04, 07:42 PM
Dr. Sooz