huge skunk....awful dream...help

Old September 25th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default huge skunk....awful dream...help

I was looking at stories yesterday about what skunks smell like. Cuz i
dont really know ive never smelled one up close (yet i kind of wanted
to....ironic). Later that night i was walking home from my friends
house and i got the crap scared out of me by a weird screech. I
assumed it was some sort of outdoor cat and i kicked the bush a few
times (BBBBIIIIIGGGG mistake). I got two or three sprays of the
terrbile smell of skunk. Oh my god, there are few things in this world
as repulsive as getting doused in skunk..I couldnt see, i was
completely disorented, and i smelled worse than the skunk itself. Even
later that night, when i went to sleep (still smelling like a fresh
skunk , i dint make any remidies). I had a horrible dream. My dream
was me sleeping in my room but saw myself sleeping (freaky, huh) and i
saw this weird thing open my door and creep into my room. It was a 6
foot, probably 160 pound giant skunk! It looked like a costume but it
was all scary. He sat down in front of me with his rear end in my face
and his tail up. He starting farting and gallons and gallons of this
horrible smelling toxic perfume shot out into my face. I remember
smelling something horrible (the skunk that was on my body) and that
woke me up. I have no idea why i had a nightmare of a skunk smelling
related dream. Can anybody help me explain? It was really messed up.
P.S., i never did get rid of the skunk smell, i walked around for bout
2 months smelling like a skunk. It was pretty embarrassing and the
smell made me throwup and gag because it was so strong. Help please-
Tony (very very very bad smelling skunk tony)

Old September 25th 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
'Nez

(BBBBIIIIIGGGG mistake). I got two or three sprays of the
terrbile smell of skunk. Oh my god, there are few things in this world
as repulsive as getting doused in skunk..I couldnt see, i was
completely disorented, and i smelled worse than the skunk itself. Even
later that night, when i went to sleep (still smelling like a fresh
skunk , i dint make any remidies).)

You should have taken a bath in tomato juice. That is the only thing
I know that will get rid of skunk spray. Frances

Old September 25th 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
jkwrabbit

On Sep 24, 9:20 pm, wrote:
[...]

HUH? You were looking up stories yesterday about skunks because you
didn't know what they smell like. Then you say you walked around for
two months smelling like one? What kind of a made up story is this.
Don't waste our time...