Glass Casting and Moldmaking book

Old October 17th 04, 06:46 PM
Tess Farley

Default Glass Casting and Moldmaking book

I am selling my book Glass Casting and Moldmaking by Boyce Lundstrom is for
$25.00. Although it has been looked through once and has been sitting on my
shelf for quite a while, it is basically new. Less than wholesale at $25 +
$5.00 postage. If interested, please email me.

Tess Farley

Old October 18th 04, 06:34 PM
jk

"Tess Farley" wrote in message
I am selling my book Glass Casting and Moldmaking by Boyce Lundstrom is

for
$25.00. Although it has been looked through once and has been sitting on

my
shelf for quite a while, it is basically new. Less than wholesale at $25 +
$5.00 postage. If interested, please email me.

Tess Farley

EBAY!

--
JK Sinrod
Sinrod Stained Glass Studios

Old October 19th 04, 05:30 PM
Chris Wallace

Tess,

Sold. For $25. plus $5. shipping.

I tried to email you, but your address seems to be bogus.
try me. wallace_chris at (phonetically) gee oh (two letters) .com

Old November 16th 04, 12:20 AM
Tess Farley

I am so sorry Chris. Due to some spammers getting our address, we did change
our email address a couple months ago, but I forgot to change it on the
group. Anyway, the book sold. If you would like, I will wholesale you a
book. Current wholesale is $35, plus shipping. I have to order it.

Again, I am so sorry. Please accept my sincere apology.

Tess

Old November 18th 04, 08:35 AM
Chris the Unwise

Tess,

I understand that things get lost in the mail, and no harm was done.
Apology gratefully accepted.

Right now, my glass purchases are on hold, so I can't take your offer,
although it was generous.

Please don't feel any further obligation in this matter.

Chris