Paternayan yarn

Old June 5th 12, 03:27 AM
Janet Moriarty Janet Moriarty is offline
Junior Member

Default Paternayan yarn

About ten years ago our church made some needlepoint kneelers. They have been attacked by moths on the sides. I have some of the yarn left and I have the numbers, but the main background color was a large skein and the number is not on it. I have been checking the net and I think the color that I am looking for is 913 or 914, but I am not sure. It is a med. dusty rose. I'm not sure but I think the company is out of business. I was wondering if any of you might have a source? Janet
Old June 5th 12, 07:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shirley Shone[_3_]

On 05/06/2012 03:27, Janet Moriarty wrote:
About ten years ago our church made some needlepoint kneelers. They
have been attacked by moths on the sides. I have some of the yarn left
and I have the numbers, but the main background color was a large skein
and the number is not on it. I have been checking the net and I think
the color that I am looking for is 913 or 914, but I am not sure. It is
a med. dusty rose. I'm not sure but I think the company is out of
business. I was wondering if any of you might have a source? Janet

can you find it on here

http://www.millennia-designs.com/tap.../159/index.htm

--
Shirley
www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 18th 12, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Laurie dill-Kocher

It is also available on a buy it now at
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ldkocher/m.h...= p4340.l2562

Paternayan yarn numbers elderberry22 Needlework 33 October 18th 18 07:29 AM
Paternayan colors Bungadora Needlework 6 January 17th 05 01:08 AM
F/A: Yarn Blowout! 5 skiens winter white sport yarn! N S Marketplace 0 May 19th 04 03:19 AM
F/A: Yarn Blowout! 5 skiens winter white sport yarn! N S Marketplace 0 May 19th 04 03:19 AM
Fun Fur, Sock Yarn, Cottons, Other Yarn for Sale ellbee Marketplace 0 April 6th 04 03:12 PM