PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?

Old February 21st 09, 09:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
P Y

Default PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?

Can someone please tell me what size and type of needle to use to sew
patent leather? You may Email me at this address TIA ;-)

Py

Old February 21st 09, 09:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

P Y wrote:
Can someone please tell me what size and type of needle
to use to sew patent leather? You may Email me at this
address TIA ;-)

Py

What starts on Usenet, stays on Usenet. Is your "patent
leather" real leather or man made synthetic? Are you hand
sewing or machine sewing? Repair or new construction?

Beverly

Old February 21st 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
P Y

Man made patent leather and machine sewing.. what needle should be used?

Old February 21st 09, 11:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

P Y wrote:
Man made patent leather and machine sewing.. what needle should be used?

I usually use aleather needle for this sort of thing, and a longer
stitch length. Needle size will depend on weight of fabric and type of
thread used...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old February 22nd 09, 07:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
P Y

HEY, THANKS FOR THE REPSONSES and the rude ones as well. I was just
trying to ask a sewing question about patent leather, trying to make a
purse for my small granddaughter, and had no clue as what kind of needle
I should use and then all of a sudden it struck me WOW I can look
online, people who sew would know the answer. I DIDNT realize that IT
WAS TABOO to ask for a direct answer my email. SORRY I WONT BE BACK. 1st
time here, LAST time here.

Old February 22nd 09, 10:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
David Richards

"P Y" wrote in message
HEY, THANKS FOR THE REPSONSES and the rude ones as well. I was just
trying to ask a sewing question about patent leather, trying to make a
purse for my small granddaughter, and had no clue as what kind of needle
I should use and then all of a sudden it struck me WOW I can look
online, people who sew would know the answer. I DIDNT realize that IT
WAS TABOO to ask for a direct answer my email. SORRY I WONT BE BACK. 1st
time here, LAST time here.

Don't get too needled ;-)
Newsgroups are about sharing information and ideas, not private
correspondences, hence the comment about email.

Old February 22nd 09, 09:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
BEI Design

P Y wrote:
HEY, THANKS FOR THE REPSONSES and the rude ones as well.
I was just trying to ask a sewing question about patent
leather, trying to make a purse for my small
granddaughter, and had no clue as what kind of needle I
should use and then all of a sudden it struck me WOW I
can look online, people who sew would know the answer. I
DIDNT realize that IT WAS TABOO to ask for a direct
answer my email. SORRY I WONT BE BACK. 1st time here,
LAST time here.

Writing in UPPER CASE is considered to be SHOUTING.

We'll miss you....NOT!

PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE? P Y Quilting 0 February 21st 09 09:11 AM
Tommy Hilfiger Women's Chronograph White Patent Leather Watch#1780648 - Cheapest Watch [email protected] Needlework 0 April 30th 08 06:52 PM
Needle review by an admitted needle-SNOB YarnWright Yarn 23 February 14th 07 10:25 PM
How Dare Could America Industrial Property Office Be In Conspiracy With Jungang International Patent Office To Make An Extravagant International Crime ? [email protected] Quilting 0 June 2nd 05 08:01 AM