RCTQ Meet-ups

Old August 14th 04, 10:47 AM
Terbear

Default RCTQ Meet-ups

This is going to me awesome...I am meeting up with Linda F this weekend, and
had a lovely conversation on the phone with her tonight....she doesn't know
this yet, but she will be getting her three free FQ's that she earned for
turning in her Swap-a-Blocks first. I will try to bring my digital so we can
get a photo.
I also get the privledge of meeting & taking a class with Laurie G in two
weeks!
I am still so new to quilting, but I am sure having fun fitting right in,
thanks so much to everyone for helping me feel right at home! PS, These will
be my second and third meet-up, I also got a chance to meet up with Debbie
in CA ealier this Summer!

--
Teri
http://gallery.ppwp.com/gallery/Tquilts

Old August 14th 04, 11:47 AM
Shirley.Caylor

You're welcome to come to TN anytime you want as well! Would love to get
together with some of you and discuss our mutual love of fabric and quilts.

Is anyone going to the Nashville show next week? I'm only going for 1 day
but would love to meet up with any of you.

Shirley

Old August 14th 04, 04:23 PM
MoragP

Is anyone going to the Nashville show next week? I'm only going for 1 day
but would love to meet up with any of you.

ME! ME! I'm going! What day will you be there? I'm taking all-day classes on
Wed. and Thursday and half-day class on Fri. and Sat. mornings.

We're leaving tomorrow for Paducah and will be in Nashville on Tuesday. Monday
is devoted to S.E.X. at Hancock's. I'm really excited about this trip!

Hope we can get together.

Morag in Detroit
Old August 14th 04, 05:06 PM
Laurie G.

Yes, it will be lots of fun!!! Also going to the same class is Karen. I met
her at the lqs last week. She is very nice and it will be fun for all of us!

Laurie G.

Old August 14th 04, 05:49 PM
frood

Christina is going, and is planning to post a message about organizing a
meet-up. However, last I heard she was having trouble with newsgroups. I'll
email her and see what I can find out.

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply
news

Old August 14th 04, 06:58 PM
Shirley.Caylor

I'm only planning on being there Wednesday. Going to drive over and back in
the same day. Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Shirley

Old August 14th 04, 07:39 PM
NoMoreSpam

Thanks W! right now I never know when my email is working....

Anyhow If anyone wants to meet Saturday at noon in the food court
at the mall next to the hotel, I'll be there!

Christina

Old August 15th 04, 12:36 AM
Kris

Christina,
Are youstill going to be able to take some photos of my "Three of Hearts"
card quilt at the Nashville show & also get me a show program for a
souvenier. ( I'll send you the money).
Thanks again so much.

Kris ( in northern virginia)

Old August 15th 04, 02:04 AM
Diana Curtis

Food court... it always makes me wonder if the mayo has gone bad. Headlines.
mayo takes lettuce hostage, radish thought to be accomplices.
Diana