McCall's Needlework & Crafts pattern Fall/Winter 65-66

Old January 13th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Macaroni

Default McCall's Needlework & Crafts pattern Fall/Winter 65-66

I'm glad someone found this for Susie as the oldest one I found at the
library was Spring/Summer 1966.

--
Jan in MN

"Anne M" wrote in message
I have the magazine and found the last of the pattern, I can scan it and
send it to you ....what email address do you want me to use...Anne
"Susan Stonehill" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,

My sister was looking over a patter from the McCalls Needlework &
Crafts magazine from the Fall/Winter 1965-66 issue. It's for an aran
Isles sweater for a child. The picture is on P.49 and the Directions
start on page 98. She has those, but for some reason her issue is
missing Page 102 - which has the end of the pattern. My subscription
started a couple of years after hers, so I'm no help. If anyone has
the magazine out there and can scan or send a copy of the page, it
would be very appreciated. Failing that, if anyone has any ideas on
how to track it down, that too would be good.

And - speaking of my sister, she's also looking for Pinguin
Pingofrance yarn in beige, brown and tan - only a ball of each to make
another sweater. We've checked eBay and googled around, but have come
up empty.

Thanks everyone,

Susie

Old January 2nd 09, 10:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
kate81055

kate81055 had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/McCall-...5-66-6533-.htm
:

Dear Susan:

I have been trying to track down patterns from that issue of McCall's
Needlework [Fall/Winter 1965]. Would you consider sharing with me the
patterns for the ski masks? Please contact me privately at
so that we might figure out the best way to do this.
I have tried to figure out the patterns from xeroxes of pictures and my
tries haven't come anywere close. Thanks so much for conidering this. I
look forward to hearing from you.
Kathy

Delivered via
http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25324 messages and counting!
Old March 27th 09, 09:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Susan4255

Susan4255 had written this in response to

Susan Stonehill wrote:

[...]

I have the magazine. I inherited some from my grandmother that are
breaking down so I am scanning all of the patterns in. I haven't gotten to
this one but I do have page 102.

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 25582 messages and counting!