OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

Old October 20th 05, 12:28 PM
Queen of Squishies

Default OT - unbord granddarling prayers needed

Initial testing has shown that my unborn granddarling my son is expecting
may have Spina bifida. Further testing is being done to determine if this
is the case or not. They are both pretty stressed about this, and of course
we are very concerned as well. All prayers for this little one will be
appreciated. The test isn't until Monday. Thanks so much.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
**************************
Sail on, silver girl - sail on by.

Old October 20th 05, 12:47 PM
AliceW

All my thoughts and prayers will be on the little one! And you.......

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote in message
: Initial testing has shown that my unborn granddarling my son is expecting
: may have Spina bifida. Further testing is being done to determine if this
: is the case or not. They are both pretty stressed about this, and of
course
: we are very concerned as well. All prayers for this little one will be
: appreciated. The test isn't until Monday. Thanks so much.
:
: Karen, Queen of Squishies
: --
: **************************

Old October 20th 05, 01:09 PM
Polly Esther

And it will seem like a hundred days until Monday. Know, Karen, that we will
be holding you very close. Polly

Old October 20th 05, 01:31 PM
Debbi

Karen,

My prayers are with you and the family. I KNOW how hard the wait can be.
and subscribe to this particular yahoogroup for support. When I had to
go through the waiting regarding my son when we found out he was going
to be born with a rare defect, there was no internet and no support.
Today, these groups are a G-d-send. Someplace to ask questions. The
group I now belong has helped a lot of new parents with their questions
and given the necessary support.

May all be well with everyone.

Debbi in SO CA

Old October 20th 05, 01:49 PM
Musicmaker

Definitely praying. And you be sure to keep us updated.

Musicmaker

Old October 20th 05, 02:45 PM
Kate Dicey

Queen of Squishies wrote:

Initial testing has shown that my unborn granddarling my son is expecting
may have Spina bifida. Further testing is being done to determine if this
is the case or not. They are both pretty stressed about this, and of course
we are very concerned as well. All prayers for this little one will be
appreciated. The test isn't until Monday. Thanks so much.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Everything crossed here!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old October 20th 05, 02:53 PM
Pat in Virginia

Karen:
Please try to remain calm. It may not be SB, or it may not be a
major case of SB.
I know someone who did not even know she had Spina Bifida until
she was 40 years old!! The only reason she learned that was
because of a back X Ray for an unrelated injury. Why didn't she
know? Because it never impacted her life, and still doesn't, many
years later. So, not all problems are big problems.

That said, rest assured your darling is in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs, PAT in VA

Old October 20th 05, 03:04 PM
Cheryl

All my hopes and love for you through this stressful time. Will be hoping
for a good result for you and your family

--

Cheryl
cawaites@netconnectDOTcomDOTau

Old October 20th 05, 03:15 PM
Charlotte Hippen

Positive thoughts and prayers on the way.

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108

OT - my friend needs your prayers and wishes Peggy Beads 7 February 7th 05 02:57 PM
prayers needed Jalynne Beads 19 June 17th 04 07:33 AM
OT prayers needed update Jan G Beads 26 April 25th 04 10:18 PM
Prayers and thoughts needed EL Beads 14 September 18th 03 09:33 PM
Fab Shop Hop, Court & Prayers TerriLee in WA Quilting 4 July 9th 03 11:22 PM