Finished 60th Birthday quilt

Old September 7th 10, 08:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Default Finished 60th Birthday quilt

Hi all,
I have finally finished my sister's 60th birthday quilt.

If you would like to have a look, please see:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...zasQuilt03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...zasQuilt04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...zasQuilt05.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...zasquilt01.jpg

Cheers,
--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.

Old September 7th 10, 12:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Uh-oh, Di. That creation is going to be a very bad influence. It says,
"Come here. Don't you need a nap?" Best happy birthday wishes to your
sister. That is, of course, if you can keep her awake. What a beautiful
quilt. Polly

Old September 7th 10, 01:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
rusty rusty is offline
Junior Member

It's wonderful--your sister is a lucky gal! (Good to see someone else
loves browns, my favorites) rusty

Old September 7th 10, 03:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Dear Dee, near enough is good enough in this case to be a relative but you
wont be getting a quilt. Sorry.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"Dee in Oz" wrote in message
. au...
Love the colours Di, even matches the curtains.

My birthday ends in a zero this year but I bet you can't get 'my quilt'
finished in time for my birthday.

Oh thats right 'we' aren't even related.....

Dee in Oz
(Di and I first met through genealogy)

Old September 7th 10, 03:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
DiMa[_4_]

Thanks Louise. My husband has put in a 'back order' for one but he might
have to wait a little while.
I've got two baby quilts to make.

--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

"Louise in Iowa" nieland1390@mchsi-dot-com wrote in message
It's wonderful! I wouldn't mind having someone give me that for my 60th
birthday!
--
Louise in Iowa
nieland1390@mchsi dot com

Old September 7th 10, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nana.Wilson

Well, Di. It's okay if she likes yucky browns &dull tans!! I guess that
will put her ta sleep;-) But if ya wants appreciation, it can come ta me
house! I COULD be your sis. I'm 66 does that count? It IS very purddy. Ya
done good.

Nana.......I would look good on me bed

"Roberta" Roberta@Home wrote in message
Looks very cosy and welcoming! Lucky sister!
Roberta in D

Old September 7th 10, 04:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

I really like those colors. That is a wonderful gift.
Hope you sis has a happy birthday. Thanks for
sharing.
Taria

Old September 7th 10, 04:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nana.Wilson

OPPS!! I meant IT would look good on me bed sheesh I all reasy look good
on & in the bed!!

Nana

Old September 7th 10, 11:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 17:12:19 +1000, "DiMa" wrote:

Hi all,
I have finally finished my sister's 60th birthday quilt.

If you would like to have a look, please see:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...zasQuilt03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...zasQuilt04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...zasQuilt05.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...zasquilt01.jpg

Cheers,
--
Di
I'm creative! You can't expect me to be neat too.
Vic Australia

Just beautiful, she's sure to love it.

-Irene