Free quilting programs to watch online

Old November 16th 11, 03:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Default Free quilting programs to watch online

Now that yard work and leaf clean-up is pretty much over for most of
us it's time to get inspired to quilt away the winter blues. I've
been researching free quilting programs to watch online and found a
new resource at www.quilterstv.com. They are just getting started
and I have great hopes for what they will have to offer to quilters.

www.sulky.com has "Sulky TV on demand"

www.pbs.org has Georgia Bonesteel, Sewing With Nancy, Fons & Porter,
and Quilting With Penny McMorris- some are scheduled and some are on
demand

www.janome.com has some good demos of quilting projects and techniques

www.qnntv.com has some free episodes to watch

www.quiltinaday.com (and 70% off sale on some fabrics and some $3 a
yard fabrics!)

And there's always good ol' www.youtube.com

Are there any others you know about- to get us inspired to hang out in
our studios?

Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.
Old November 16th 11, 04:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Great tips! thanks!
Roberta in D

Old November 17th 11, 05:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
claudia

How come this isn't labeled as enabling??? LOL!

If you happen to stumble across a reliable site for cloning oneself,
please let me know. I really REALLY need to find a way to get more
hours in a day.

thanks for the,links

Claudia

Quilting programs on DISH Network??? Leslie& The Furbabies in MO. Quilting 5 June 18th 09 04:12 PM
Watch Online our FREE 24x7 TV channel rnhgpjq1 Beads 0 December 13th 07 09:24 PM
Quilting Programs Patti S Quilting 30 August 7th 05 05:15 AM
OT but important. Programs for free medications (US) biig Beads 1 April 9th 04 04:07 AM
OT - Free programs to kill Spyware, Virus, and block hackers! CPI \(Aprshowers @ work\) Quilting 1 September 22nd 03 11:06 PM