Photos Posted

Old November 3rd 08, 08:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Default Photos Posted

Hi Guys,
I got photos of the silk jacket posted to my Webshots album. The
photos are in both the Quilting & Sewing Albums. The photos of the Silk
Ribbon Embroidery are in the Needlework Album. There are also 2 photos
of the newest quilt and more photos of the SMDGD from her 5th b-day in May.
I also added trip photos from the December 2006 and the October 2007
trips to Hershey, PA and also WAshington, DC in 2007. CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary
Old November 3rd 08, 09:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Fred

"Tia Mary" wrote in message
Hi Guys,
I got photos of the silk jacket posted to my Webshots album. The
photos are in both the Quilting & Sewing Albums. The photos of the Silk
Ribbon Embroidery are in the Needlework Album. There are also 2 photos of
the newest quilt and more photos of the SMDGD from her 5th b-day in May.
I also added trip photos from the December 2006 and the October 2007
trips to Hershey, PA and also WAshington, DC in 2007. CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

Do you have any idea WHAT TIME IT IS YOUNG LADY????
It is WAY PASSED your bed time!! LOL

Fred
If you are on thin ice
you might as well dance.
http://www.stitchaway.com

Old November 3rd 08, 02:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Fred wrote:
Do you have any idea WHAT TIME IT IS YOUNG LADY????
It is WAY PASSED your bed time!! LOL

Fred
If you are on thin ice
you might as well dance.
http://www.stitchaway.com

Well, that's the pot calling the kettle black -- LOLOL! Can I help
it if I couldn't sleep??? CiaoMeow ^;;^

Old November 3rd 08, 02:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"Tia Mary" wrote in message
Fred wrote:
Do you have any idea WHAT TIME IT IS YOUNG LADY????
It is WAY PASSED your bed time!! LOL

Fred
If you are on thin ice
you might as well dance.
http://www.stitchaway.com

Well, that's the pot calling the kettle black -- LOLOL! Can I help it
if I couldn't sleep??? CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary

The jacket is beautiful and as usual, your work is great.

Just one thing. Although I love the plaid housecoat you were wearing in the
picture, I really think it would look better over a black dress!!! lol

Lucille ;*)))

Old November 3rd 08, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

It is definitely YOU! Beautiful work!

Linda
Old November 3rd 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Tia Mary wrote:
Hi Guys,
I got photos of the silk jacket posted to my Webshots album.

The jacket is stunning! Thanks for posting the photos.

You're an inspiration.

Sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
Old November 3rd 08, 05:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Lucille wrote:
The jacket is beautiful and as usual, your work is great.

Just one thing. Although I love the plaid housecoat you were wearing in the
picture, I really think it would look better over a black dress!!! lol

Lucille ;*)))

As soon as DH had taken the photos, I realized that my housecoat was
going to look just **stuning** under the silk jacket -- LOLOL! Oh Well
-- we'll just have to consider the source :-). CiaoMeow ^;;^

Old November 3rd 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

lewmew wrote:

It is definitely YOU! Beautiful work!

Linda

Well, as I have said before -- if some is good, then more MUST be
better -- LOLOL! CiaoMeow ^;;^

New Photos Posted Tia Mary Quilting 0 June 14th 07 09:29 PM
I posted new photos on r.c.t.n.p. Susan Hartman Needlework 3 May 10th 06 02:14 PM
photos posted Elizabeth Quilting 4 February 7th 04 06:58 PM
Photos posted. :) Sandy Foster Quilting 19 November 12th 03 12:14 PM
some photos are posted CNYstitcher Quilting 8 September 3rd 03 12:35 AM