OT -- oxymoron or just moronic

Old October 30th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
anne

Default OT -- oxymoron or just moronic

Here in the foothills of the Smokies, several political ads are touting
candidates' pro-life AND pro gun position/convictions. I understand the point
of the messages but it just seems a bit off to spout these statements in the
same breath.
--
another anne, add ingers to reply
Old October 30th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"anne" wrote in message
g...
Here in the foothills of the Smokies, several political ads are touting
candidates' pro-life AND pro gun position/convictions. I understand the
point
of the messages but it just seems a bit off to spout these statements in
the
same breath.
--
another anne, add ingers to reply

Are you asking for a choice? If so, I choose moronic.

Lucille

Old October 30th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

lucretia borgia wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:33:03 -0400, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at
comcast..net opined:

"anne" wrote in message
g...
Here in the foothills of the Smokies, several political ads are touting
candidates' pro-life AND pro gun position/convictions. I understand the
point
of the messages but it just seems a bit off to spout these statements in
the
same breath.
--
another anne, add ingers to reply

Are you asking for a choice? If so, I choose moronic.

Lucille

I'd choose ironic seeing that they say they are pro-life but yet they
kill with guns and apparently can't see how it appears.

I think Lucille was making a joke. No reason it can't be BOTH!

sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
Old October 31st 08, 06:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

It's also kind of funny that liberals call war "murder", and then
abort millions of babies....
Old October 31st 08, 02:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Lucille[_3_]

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 17:43:26 -0400, Susan Hartman
opined:

lucretia borgia wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:33:03 -0400, "Lucille" lzoltynospam@now at
comcast..net opined:

"anne" wrote in message
g...
Here in the foothills of the Smokies, several political ads are
touting
candidates' pro-life AND pro gun position/convictions. I understand
the
point
of the messages but it just seems a bit off to spout these statements
in
the
same breath.
--
another anne, add ingers to reply

Are you asking for a choice? If so, I choose moronic.

Lucille

I'd choose ironic seeing that they say they are pro-life but yet they
kill with guns and apparently can't see how it appears.

I think Lucille was making a joke. No reason it can't be BOTH!

sue

I am certain she was lol

Yep, what Lucretia says````` lol
Lucille

Old October 31st 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C in California

wrote:

It's also kind of funny that liberals call war "murder", and then
abort millions of babies....

And, vice versa, my friend who is rabidly anti-abortion as killing
babies just shrugged when American bombs killed a bunch of babies. That
was OK, those babies weren't aborted, they were just "collateral damage".

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader

OCTOBER IS DISABILITY AWARENESS MONTH

Finished 10/7/08 - Sun Fun (Dimensions)

WIP: Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono
(Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

CFSfacts -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Newest research blog: http://cfs-facts.blogspot.com/