Looking for Magatama (Yin Yang Comma shaped) beads

Old October 5th 04, 08:32 PM
AngryPhile

Default Looking for Magatama (Yin Yang Comma shaped) beads

Help! I have been looking all over for "real" magatama beads and can only find
them on Japanese/Chinese/Korean websites. The beads I am looking for are large
comma shaped beads (not the tiny drop seed bead). They same shape as one half
of the Ying Yin symbol. Sometimes the magatama is mistaken for a talon, claw,
fang, or bean shape. Below are some examples. The original magatama beads were
made of green jade, but I'm looking for white one for a Halloween costume. If
you guys know where I can them, that would be great! Thanks.

http://www1.plala.or.jp/nekomanma/magatama.jpg
http://www.escude.co.jp/ruin/magatama.GIF

bB
Old October 5th 04, 09:35 PM
Scott

"AngryPhile" wrote in message
Help! I have been looking all over for "real" magatama beads and can only
find
them on Japanese/Chinese/Korean websites. The beads I am looking for are
large
comma shaped beads (not the tiny drop seed bead). They same shape as one
half
of the Ying Yin symbol. Sometimes the magatama is mistaken for a talon,
claw,
fang, or bean shape. Below are some examples. The original magatama beads
were
made of green jade, but I'm looking for white one for a Halloween costume.
If
you guys know where I can them, that would be great! Thanks.

http://www1.plala.or.jp/nekomanma/magatama.jpg
http://www.escude.co.jp/ruin/magatama.GIF

bB

http://www.beadsandcharms.com/index....S&Category=228

There you go ).

Old October 5th 04, 09:41 PM
Scott

[...]

http://sf2000.registeredsite.com/~us...magatama+beads

http://www.landofodds.com/store/seed16.htm 718 Thompson Lane, Ste 123
Nashville, TN 37204 615-292-0610

http://www.coppercoyote.com/index.ph...ads/product/12
Tucson, AZ 85730

Old October 5th 04, 10:59 PM
JoAnn Paules

That's the kind s/he's not looking for. I wouldn't know where to find the
oness s/he does want.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Scott" wrote in message

[...]

---

Old October 5th 04, 11:25 PM
Scott

OOPS ! I didn't see the "real" part. Me bad. I read from bottom up,
sometimes. Thank you JoAnn.

Old October 5th 04, 11:32 PM
Dr. Sooz

Did you try eBay?

Help! I have been looking all over for "real" magatama beads and can only
find
them on Japanese/Chinese/Korean websites. The beads I am looking for are
large
comma shaped beads (not the ti

~~
Sooz
To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. ~~Joseph Chilton
Pearce

Old October 6th 04, 03:03 AM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

go to www.shipwreckbeads.com and put white claw into the search box. 2 hits

Old October 6th 04, 03:10 AM
Cheryl

http://www.beadsandcharms.com/index....S&Category=228

There you go ). '

Sorry Scott -- you didn't find what they were looking for - that is the ones
the person DOES NOT want...

look at the links first --
Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old October 6th 04, 08:13 PM
AngryPhile

Scott wrote:
OOPS ! I didn't see the "real" part. Me bad. I read from bottom up,
sometimes. Thank you JoAnn.

Thanks for trying anyway. I thought I wouldn't get any replies. This is a good
newsgroup.

bB