Lets get Sarajane on Carol Duvall!!

Old November 15th 03, 12:43 AM
Diana Curtis

Default Lets get Sarajane on Carol Duvall!!

Lets see what we can do to get Carol Duval to ask Sarajane Helm to appear
her show! Write to the following address with your request and why you think
SJ would make a fanstatic guest, perhaps include the url to SJs site, and of
course, mention her new book!
Thanks!
Diana
--

Carol Duvall's Shoebox
859 Hollywood Way, #629

Please include your name, complete address, day and evening phone numbers,
and e-mail address if you have one. If you submit several photographs,
cards, letters or other items, please make sure your name and contact
information is on each piece.

Old November 15th 03, 05:02 PM
Sjpolyclay

Fabulous idea, Diana! I'd love to do her show. I've had the publishers send
copies of my books to them, and I've left emails at the HGTV site.....but it's
probably mean more coming from others!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old November 18th 03, 12:35 AM
Sherry Bailey

Don't you have to pay all your won expenses to be on that show?? I
think that's why everybody seems to be representing a company -- the
company pays their expenses to be there. (Check with Donna Kato or
somebody to confirm that.) I'm certain Carol Duvall would be pleased
to have you on, but do you want to pay our of your own pocket for the
privilege!? (Of course, maybe Kato Polyclay or somebody would sponsor
you -- best of both worlds!)

Be sure to keep us posted!

Sherry Bailey

Old November 18th 03, 04:52 PM
Sjpolyclay

I'm certain Carol Duvall would be pleased
to have you on, but do you want to pay our of your own pocket for the
privilege!?

I'd pay. Its a deductable expense, and well worth it for advertising. But you
have to be invited, you can't just call and say "I'm here at the door, let me
in!"
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Recent Work - new pics (featuring eBay finds, Valerie & Sarajane beads) Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 3 December 19th 03 03:06 AM
Katherine Dewey on Carol Duvall -- Cool! Sherry Bailey Polymer Clay 1 November 15th 03 01:24 AM
chat with Sarajane Aug. 26 Sjpolyclay Polymer Clay 0 August 26th 03 03:25 PM
OT Carol in SLC Dr. Sooz Beads 0 August 15th 03 07:21 PM
Stuff shown on Carol Duvall yesterday... SmartAlecBlonde4 Beads 5 August 9th 03 05:41 AM