Translate Dutch knitting pattern to English

Old April 28th 15, 01:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Translate Dutch knitting pattern to English

Hi,

Does anyone on here speak/read Dutch?
I have a cute bunny sweater pattern I want to make, but it's written in Dutch. I have tried to google translate, but it comes out jumbled. There are knitting short form abbreviation that I can not for the life of me figure out. I have googled them with no luck.
Is there anyone that could help me translate the pattern or maybe just help me with the abbreviated?
Thanks for your help
Old April 28th 15, 03:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Thanks for the reply.

I've been able to get a lot of the words. The main problem is the short form abbreviation. Like IED. When I google that in Dutch is has to do with bombs lol. I've tried looking for short form abbreviations online, but I only get the long form.
Old April 29th 15, 01:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Good idea. I will give it a try.
Thanks for the help

was another wild knitting project, now Dutch exhibit krokeledokus Yarn 7 August 14th 07 02:50 PM
Help with old english knitting directions Rach *in NZ* Yarn 55 April 17th 06 05:23 AM
Learning Knitting English - again Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 13 December 29th 05 09:29 PM
Need Dutch spiral pattern roxan Beads 9 February 27th 05 08:46 PM
Question on "Continental " and "English" knitting techniques SlinkyToy Yarn 19 July 17th 03 09:36 AM