A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Craft related newsgroups » Carving
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Can not be together, still in love with

Old April 18th 12, 02:03 AM

First recorded activity by CraftBanter: Apr 2012
Default Can not be together, still in love with

A fall, they can not get everyone's blessing firmly together. Them in class after class, the same as other couples completed a revolution in the playground and around until the dormitory bell rang only dorm. Quarrel occasionally appear, but does not seem to affect the progress of their feelings, day day by day goes forward. Faced with the problem of looking for work, which is faced with two people is necessary to separate the two, which is facing may break off. One day a company to the school to recruit, and he happens to be selected. Her mind kept constantly begged him to stay and other finished the card out again, but his heart is another idea to think a little earlier to go out and work. He said to her: "waiting for me".
She may also give yourself a hope! Although I do not know whether it will achieve, but still choose to believe him. The same time, the same figure, the same environment, but the difference is that this is not an option together, choosing instead to separate. After he left, the phone, or every day, but the only thing that is one less person around company, and her heart felt very empty very empty. Every day, waiting for time to hurry past, time is a strange thing, you want it passes quickly, it passed very slowly, very slowly, you want it flies slowly, and it happens to look at your casual when the slip. Finally coming to an exam. Her the next day with the car to his city to find work.
She went to apply for a position in his company, originally thought to and from work every day all together, but due to the arrangements of the company she wanted to branch work, and he at the head office. But away from the near 10 per round trip, they insist each week to meet the paper is smoke there's fire, her family know they are together, is strongly opposed to. On one occasion, her family called her home, or the police. He got into a fight with her dad. This thoroughly angered her father, her family, she made two first choice. Face of parenting to the parents of ten years and one in love with her boyfriend, she does not know how to choose, but the final result, she chose to be with him. Her parents and family kept advised but they are useless. Parents looked sad, her heart is hard, but could not bear him. Parents do not recognize her daughter, said, if subject to any grievances with him after a very miserable life not to step into the house step.
Ads