AD - Honey Maple beads and a new blog on color :)

Old September 19th 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Default AD - Honey Maple beads and a new blog on color :)

Hey, everyone - did ya miss me? I know it's been a couple weeks.

I have a couple of new things for you tonight - first is a new
auction. It's not fall unless I do a set of beads in gorgeous honey
amber topaz. Mmmmm Try not to eat them! This is a 3-day auction, so
hurry and bid while you can.

Honey Maple

Next, I have a new blog for you to check out. This blog is more
informational - it's all about color. I review and give my
experiences on particular glass colors, and also ramble on about
color in general. There's also a listing of color charts as well as a
list of my favorite glass vendors. Hopefully this blog will appeal to
both beadmakers and jewelry artists. It's small right now, but will
grow in time. I hope you like it! Check it out here -

Coloraddiction
http://coloraddiction.wordpress.com/

Enjoy - and thanks!

Kandice
www.lampwork.net

Old September 19th 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather

Hi Kandice......I am drooling here!! Those are absolutely magnificent!!
Needless to say, my favourite colour is amber!!

Cheers.....Heather

. ..

Old September 20th 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Susan B.

Love the blog Kandice! I'm going to put it on the blogroll for our
local beadmaker's group, the Aurora Borealis Fireflies - soon to be
Canada's first ISGB Chapter!

Susan

--
Susan in CA(NADA)

EBay auctions: http://tinyurl.com/usu2m
Old September 21st 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Pythia

Next, I have a new blog for you to check out. This blog is more
informational - it's all about color. I review and give my
experiences on particular glass colors, and also ramble on about
color in general. There's also a listing of color charts as well as a
list of my favorite glass vendors. Hopefully this blog will appeal to
both beadmakers and jewelry artists. It's small right now, but will
grow in time. I hope you like it! Check it out here -

Coloraddictionhttp://coloraddiction.wordpress.com/

Your work is gorgeous. I'll be a frequent visitor to your blog.

Old September 21st 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

The first thing on the blog, "Leaky Pen" makes my knees weak also (and
it usually takes a large black man to do that!!!!!)

GOOD BLOG, girl

Becki

Old October 2nd 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Yum, you know Kandice most of your beads seem like they would be very
tactile. I have a blind friend, wouldn't it be neat to design some jewelry
she could enjoy the touch of?

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Fun Blog on Fiber and Beads Rena Beads 1 March 4th 07 07:19 PM
Fun Blog on Fiber and Beads Rena Beads 0 March 3rd 07 04:05 PM
New Blog on beads and fiber Rena Beads 2 September 18th 06 11:13 PM
New portraits and new beads on my blog [email protected] Beads 4 September 2nd 06 12:18 AM
Looking for an online photo of a Maple Leaf pattern quilt, and color choices question QuiltShopHopper Quilting 5 August 9th 03 06:23 PM