Shirley new web site address.

Old June 24th 07, 07:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default Shirley new web site address.

My sons are somewhat older than yours. 50 and 52. The eldest is still a
bachelor. The youngest has 3 children.

The wedding is in September. I made all the wedding stationery plus I am
doing the cake.

I started cleaning the soggy mess up in the garden yesterday before it
breeds some nasties in it. I can only do a little at a time due to my
heart probs.
Shirley

In message , Zk
writes
I also have two "good lads" as well, 17 and 20 yo. They keep me on my toes,
LOL.

Sorry to hear that your garden is soggy. But that should mean it will be
beautiful in a week or so. When is your GD's wedding? Hope you have time to
collect more rose petals for her. We've had a dry spring / early summer so
far -- my front lawn looks like straw, but the lavendar is almost ready to
harvest.

Our pond is full of Pacific tree frog tadpoles this year. Our koi (all 13,
sigh) died last summer, so the frog spawn was undisturbed and able to hatch
into tadpoles this year. Last summer we caught about 10 of the tadpoles to
watch them grow up in a large goldfish bowl.
--
KathyZ

"Shirley Shone" wrote ...
Thanks KathyZ, yes he is a good son as is his younger brother.
My garden is looking less than scrumptious at the moment. We have had two
weeks of persistent rain and every looks sad and soggy.

"Shirley Shone" also wrote ...
Like I mentioned before it is not very pretty after all the rain we have
had. It spoilt the oriental poppies. The roses are not their best. Which
is a shame because I was drying the petals in the microwave to use as
confetti at GD's forthcoming wedding. We are not allowed to use paper
confetti at the church ....

We do have loads of frogs however and they have been all over the garden
enjoying the rain, the fish in the big pond eat all the spawn before it
get chance to hatch
Every spring I rescue a dollop of spawn from the big pond and put in my
little fountain pond. I feed them until they get to small frog stage then
put them in the small pond where there are no fish.
The frogs help keep the slugs down that eat the plants.

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old June 24th 07, 02:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Hey is your oldest looking for a good wife? LOL

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old June 24th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
.net...
Hey is your oldest looking for a good wife? LOL

--
Karleen Page

HEY! I asked that same question a long time ago!!!!!

Linda2

Old June 25th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Jun 22, 12:39 pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
My son has bought me my own web domain.
He has transferred all my pages across.
The square bracelet and watches have been uploaded under beadwork, for
Jerri.

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

Keeping fingers crossed that it works. BG
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

it worked and I love the star watch bracelet SHirley Hugs tell your
Son thanks we didnt want to lose your site V

Old June 25th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Sorry I must have missed that post! hahahahaha

Well Shirley dear, what are you waiting for? LOL

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
k.net...

Old June 25th 07, 07:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

In message t, Vibrant
Jewels writes
Sorry I must have missed that post! hahahahaha

Well Shirley dear, what are you waiting for? LOL

I once asked him if he was going to wed. He said he did not want no
woman taking his money. That was after several of his friends who had
got wed and been divorced. However being in the MN is not an ideal
situation being away from home for long periods. A lot of women cannot
hack it.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old June 26th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Every spring I rescue a dollop of spawn

I'm not going to say what I thought that said (here, I pretty much
don't have to. You get it).

Shirley -- congrats on the domain, whoo whoo!!!! Good boys, you have
and can't wait to go visit.

Becki

Old June 26th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

.....Pushing Karleen out of the way.....Shirley, about the bachelor.
LOLOLOL. I'll turn 50 in October! He is perfect for me.

Becki

Old June 26th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

What is the MN? I don't think we have it in the US. I've ran into a lot of
men who don't want women to take their money over here... I don't want
anyone's money, I'm perfectly capible of taking care of myself! LOL

Old June 26th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

You brat! I am BY FAR the oldest and wisest of the lot... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Actually I've been trying the internet dating thing... and may I say... MEN
SUCK... I forgot how many jerkazoids there are out there. Jim was such a
prince, I forgot about all the toads. My bad.

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:
ups.com...

OT Thank you, Shirley ~Candace~ Beads 3 April 10th 05 06:59 PM
OT - Shirley! Polly S. Beads 1 March 6th 05 10:17 AM
Shirley.......... JL Amerson Beads 6 February 19th 04 02:26 AM
Need web site address- Help! eliquint Polymer Clay 0 January 16th 04 03:28 AM