OT Butterfly World

Old May 13th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

Default OT Butterfly World

I went to Butterfly World today because moms get in free this weekend. If
you're ever in south Florida and in need of inspiration, this is the place
to go. A riot of colors, in butterflies, flowers and hummingbirds. Very
zen-like and relaxing. I took over 200 photos with my new Canon digital
camera and you can see them, if you're interested, he

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tabbys...?.dir=/e5ccre2

Linda2

Old May 14th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Jeannette Hovey

On May 13, 3:24 pm, "Linda2" wrote:
I went to Butterfly World today because moms get in free this weekend. If
you're ever in south Florida and in need of inspiration, this is the place
to go. A riot of colors, in butterflies, flowers and hummingbirds. Very
zen-like and relaxing. I took over 200 photos with my new Canon digital
camera and you can see them, if you're interested, he

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tabbys...?.dir=/e5ccre2

Linda2

Hi all, another lurker here... I just wanted to say thanks Linda!
Wow, what wonderful photos you shared! What a feast for the eyes! My
favorite is the white butterfly with brown coloring on his wings, and
the birds, and the tropical flowers and lush green leaves... such a
different environment from the desert southwest!

Jeannette aka Jet
www.jetsjewelry.com

Old May 14th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On May 13, 5:24 pm, "Linda2" wrote:
I went to Butterfly World today because moms get in free this weekend. If
you're ever in south Florida and in need of inspiration, this is the place
to go. A riot of colors, in butterflies, flowers and hummingbirds. Very
zen-like and relaxing. I took over 200 photos with my new Canon digital
camera and you can see them, if you're interested, he

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tabbys...?.dir=/e5ccre2

Linda2

OH Lovely Linda thanks for sharing them Hugs Happy MOMs Day belated

Old May 15th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

Wow - the photos are wonderful! Lots of inspiration there - thanks for
posting!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

ink.net...

Old May 16th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

I love it! We went to a place like that, here in Ga., a couple of years
ago. I took a lot of great photos of the butterflies. I love that kind of
thing.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com
ink.net...

Old May 21st 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Linda2

"Kathy" wrote in message
Fabulous photography!!!!!

Thanks, Kathy, and thanks to everyone who commented. Next to beading,
photography is my second hobby. I swore I'd never go digital (like Jerri and
her seed beads), but I love my new Canon!

Linda2

Old May 23rd 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

I knew you couldn't resist digital. Muwahahaha! You can now go drool over
the digital SLR's like I do.

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.valeriebeads.com
http://valeriebeads.etsy.com

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

"Linda2" wrote in message
link.net...

Butterfly Terbear Quilting 1 February 1st 06 10:28 PM
To Butterfly Don/Gen Quilting 0 January 8th 05 06:34 PM
For Butterfly and other Butterfly lovers Flossy Quilting 3 January 13th 04 12:13 AM
From Butterfly Butterfly Quilting 37 December 3rd 03 04:34 PM
Maria Van Scharrenburg's Emerging Butterfly and Butterfly at Rest Judi Canaan Needlework 0 November 20th 03 07:09 PM