OT speaking of Blogs Mine is up for a bit now Many of you know me from long ago some of you know

Old May 12th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

Default OT speaking of Blogs Mine is up for a bit now Many of you know me from long ago some of you know

I have 2 business but this is about my life so i hope i want afend any
one by posting it here! I think it be a good place to write about all
of me input will be nice Hugs to my fellow Beaders and friends Victoria

Old May 12th 07, 05:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On May 12, 11:48 am, Vicky wrote:
I have 2 business but this is about my life so i hope i want afend any
one by posting it here! I think it be a good place to write about all
of me input will be nice Hugs to my fellow Beaders and friends Victoria

opps a link might Help
http://richardf.dtdns.net/wordpress/

Old May 12th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On May 12, 11:48 am, Vicky wrote:
I have 2 business but this is about my life so i hope i want afend any
one by posting it here! I think it be a good place to write about all
of me input will be nice Hugs to my fellow Beaders and friends Victoria

I hope wont offend any one

Old May 12th 07, 07:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

On May 12, 12:50 pm, Vicky wrote:
On May 12, 11:48 am, Vicky wrote:

I have 2 business but this is about my life so i hope i want afend any
one by posting it here! I think it be a good place to write about all
of me input will be nice Hugs to my fellow Beaders and friends Victoria

I hope wont offend any one

Vicky,
Do you have a url for your blog?

Patti

Old May 14th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

I do find this offensive, please advertise for your sex business elsewhere!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
oups.com...

Old May 14th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather

Ditto....I am fairly new to beading and also a lurker on here. I quite
enjoy looking at all of the lovely creations, but this person was
offensive. And I don't offend that easily.

Heather (Canada)

"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message
ink.net...
I do find this offensive, please advertise for your sex business
elsewhere!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:

oups.com...

Old May 14th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On May 13, 9:42 pm, "Vibrant Jewels"
wrote:
I do find this offensive, please advertise for your sex business elsewhere!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web stohttp://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group: "Vicky" wrote in message

oups.com...

I have 2 business but this is about my life so i hope i want afend any
one by posting it here! I think it be a good place to write about all
of me input will be nice Hugs to my fellow Beaders and friends Victoria

Excuse me but my blog doesnt even have sex on it its about me
personally

Old May 14th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On May 13, 10:12 pm, "Heather" wrote:
Ditto....I am fairly new to beading and also a lurker on here. I quite
enjoy looking at all of the lovely creations, but this person was
offensive. And I don't offend that easily.

Heather (Canada)

"Vibrant Jewels" wrote in message

ink.net...

I do find this offensive, please advertise for your sex business
elsewhere!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
Vibrant Jewels web sto
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
Vibrant Jewels JustBeads Auctions:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=21770
CLICK HERE to join myYahoo Group:

"Vicky" wrote in message
roups.com...
I have 2 business but this is about my life so i hope i want afend any
one by posting it here! I think it be a good place to write about all
of me input will be nice Hugs to my fellow Beaders and friends
Victoria

I dont see any thing offensive about it I am a Beader as well and
have been for 10 years there are no nude photos and its just about my
life your a bit easy to affend arent your then UH

Old May 18th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kalera

I didn't see what was so offensive about it? It's just her blog... so
what she does for a living isn't your thing, but there aren't any
pictures or ads, she's just talking about her life.

Knitting blogs Eastern Edge Yarn 7 August 6th 06 01:47 PM
Lost my list of blogs! YarnWright Yarn 0 March 31st 06 08:32 PM
Blogs Ann Needlework 3 September 13th 05 02:25 PM
Katrina blogs Brenda Lewis Needlework 0 August 29th 05 03:52 PM
OT Blogs Dawn Alguard Yarn 1 February 14th 05 06:28 PM