gloat

Old September 19th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Default gloat

I have been doing a "rippit" on Vendome jewelry for years now. It
used to make the collectors cringe. I can live with that, LOL. Just
love the beads!!!!

If you make anything you really love with the parts, post some pics so
we can enjoy them too!!!

Becki

Old September 19th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather

"Beckibead" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have been doing a "rippit" on Vendome jewelry for years now. It
used to make the collectors cringe. I can live with that, LOL. Just
love the beads!!!!

If you make anything you really love with the parts, post some pics so
we can enjoy them too!!!

Hi Becki......

I will, once I get the camera figured out. I still have other things
hoarded that have *stood the test of time*. Avon is amazing for
instance.

And I have TWO of the ugliest, huge bobbly necklaces that my darling
sister gave me, avec matching huge earrings.....they will be ripped
apart shortly. (VBG)

(running off to see if I have more Vendome necklaces just to make Becki
jealous, snicker)

Cheers....Heather

Old September 19th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Dr. Sooz

I love, love, LOVE giving new life to old jewelry that, let's be
honest, no one's going to wear in its present state ever again. A
creative challenge *and* recycling, all in one package. Very fun, and
RIGHTEOUS too.

I have piles of old jewelry -- my dad got me hooked on Goodwill when I
was in the single digits (*low* single digits), and I adore
scrounging.

Look into my eyes.......You will give Becki all your Vendome......

~ the mysterious and powerful Doctor

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````

ups.com...I have been doing a "rippit" on Vendome jewelry for years now. It

Old September 21st 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather

Dr. Sooz.....you are hilarious!! Give Becki my Vendome?.....not on your
life, lol.

Had a look in Google for Monet and it seems to be worth a bit too.
Think it is time to hit the second hand stores, etc.

And I shall dig thru all of those musty old boxes in the
basement.....who knows?? (VBG)

Cheers.....Heather

oups.com...

Old September 21st 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Heather -- I haven't updated my website in about a million years, ever
since I quit paying for AOL. LOL. However, you could rename my
jewelry "It used to be Vendome." LOLOLOLOL

Becki

Old September 23rd 07, 06:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Heather

"Beckibead" wrote in message
oups.com...

Heather -- I haven't updated my website in about a million years, ever
since I quit paying for AOL. LOL. However, you could rename my
jewelry "It used to be Vendome." LOLOLOLOL

Becki

LOL!! And I would have loved to see your recycled Vendome. It must be
this news group, but I have been getting *inspired* more often.

Other than the bead stores in this City (all 3 of them plus WalMart,
grin), I know of no one who is addicted to this hobby, so it is harder
without someone to chat to about it. The neighbours keep coming in to
see what I am up to though, so that is much appreciated.

Fun though. And especially when my darlin' daughter compliments me.
SHE is the artist, not me. We are already planning some serious beading
for when she flies in from Vancouver at Xmas. That will be such fun!!

Night......Heather

Gloat! Gloat! Gloat! FtForger Sewing 9 June 15th 04 07:39 AM
very small gloat - from a beginner Des Bromilow Jewelry 1 March 20th 04 04:53 AM
Another "gloat"........ Pati Cook Quilting 5 February 29th 04 06:45 PM
Mystified One Quilting 4 February 26th 04 01:59 PM
Just to gloat KDK Beads 25 November 2nd 03 11:06 PM