AD: Bead and Jewelry Show in Durham, NC

Old June 21st 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
mothwoman

Default AD: Bead and Jewelry Show in Durham, NC

There will be an Intergalactic Bead and Jewelry show in Durham, NC
this weekend, June 23 and 24. Please come if you are in the area!
For directions and other details, go to:
http://www.beadshows.com

For a discount on admission, go to:
http://www.mothwoman.com/onlineibscoupon.jpg

This may be my last Durham show. It is a long drive, and we are
considering dropping it from our list of places to go. There are
extra costs involved in doing that show, and we haven't had great
sales in that area in the past.

Please come and see us if you are in the area!

Joan Eckard

http://www.mothwoman.com

Old June 22nd 07, 05:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
mothwoman

I forgot to mention that some of my favorite vendors will be there,
too! Nikki Thornburgh (who also happens to be one of my favorite
people on the planet, and if you meet her you will feel the same way),
who also teaches classes will be there.
http://www.thornburgbeadstudio.com

Silver in Style, where I can always find the coolest silver bead caps
and where any profit I might make will probably end up!
http://www.silverinstylellc.com

A Jade life, with lots of cool carved items.
http://www.ajadelife.com

There are many more, and I'm looking forward to seeing some of the
vendors I don't see as often!

Old July 7th 07, 07:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Christina Peterson

Neat stuff on site linked to the Thornburg site you linked to.
http://www.beadfuddled.com/buynow.html

Tina

ups.com...

Old July 8th 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

With all due respect to dear Sooz, I gotta do this:

KLUNK!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)
"Christina Peterson" wrote in message
Neat stuff on site linked to the Thornburg site you linked to.
http://www.beadfuddled.com/buynow.html

Tina

ups.com...