[AD] Beaded Flower Newsletter - May 20

Old May 21st 07, 02:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Caren

Default [AD] Beaded Flower Newsletter - May 20

The Beaded Flower Newsletter
5/20/07 - From Beaded Garden (.com)

FEATURED WEB SITES

Instructions for a beaded Christmas tree by author Donna Dickt.

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/cr_bea...105319,00.html

IN STOCK!

But only one copy for now.

Beads 'N Bugs

http://www.beadedgarden.com/books_bugs.cfms

Crystal Beads Flowers

http://www.beadedgarden.com/books_ma...crystalflowers

VINTAGE BEADED FLOWER BOOKS!

I'm always on the lookout for vintage beaded flower books

and have listed my finds on the site. For sale are Bead Design by

Ruth Wasley, Walbead Beaded Flowers and the four Bobbe Anderson

books. There are several copies of some of the titles and each one is

listed separately so you can see pictures of the book you'd be getting.

First come first served.

http://www.beadedgarden.com/books_vintage.cfm

NEW HALF PRICE BOOKS LISTED!

6 new half price books are on the web site.

Diamond Beads Jewels is a Japanese book of gorgeous crystal jewelry.

Bijoux en cristal - Dentelles de perles by Marie le Sueur

Bijoux en cristal - Tissage de perles

Chinese Crystal Jewelry

Beads Stitch

Costume Jewelry - The Complete Visual Reference and Price Guide by Judith
Miller

http://www.beadedgarden.com/books_halfprice.cfm

BEAD BOOKS ON EBAY

I'm still spring cleaning so here are the latest listings on ebay.

Beaded Jewelry Booklets Lot #1

Beaded Jewelry Booklets Lot #2

Bead Lot Quality Plastic Beads

Russian Magazine #4

Russian Beadwork Book Blue Cover

Happy Beading,

--Caren
www.BeadedGarden.com
Beaded Flower Supplies

Old May 22nd 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

Default Beaded Flower Newsletter - May 20

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/cr_bea...,DIY_13745_510...

[...]

i like the Trees !