For Sale: four cotton fabric collections on Ebay

Old February 17th 04, 03:01 PM
Kristi M.

Default For Sale: four cotton fabric collections on Ebay

My husband says my stash is out of control! I've managed to pull
together four collections of cotton fabric suitable for quilting and
consigned them to sale on Ebay. My bereavement is your gain! g
There are a few fat quarters in here, but mostly these are one and two
yard cuts.

Gorgeous Greens: Cotton Fabric Collection Item number: 2380762852
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Pretty in Pink and Red: Cotton Fabric Asstmt. Item number: 2380764324
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Hearts and Flowers: Cotton Fabric Collection Item number: 2380766008
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Beautiful Blues: Cotton Fabric Collection Item number: 2380767713
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Thank you.

--Kristi
Old February 17th 04, 03:36 PM
Diana Curtis

Kristi,
You may find a more receptive audience to your ad in
rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace. That is a place to sell goods. This is a
non-advertising newsgroup.
Thank you,
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
om...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...PageName= ADM

Old February 17th 04, 04:52 PM
Laurie G.

I agree but more important - if my DH told me MY stash was out of control,
he'd be the one up for auction at ebay!!!!!

Laurie G.

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
Kristi,
You may find a more receptive audience to your ad in
rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace. That is a place to sell goods. This is a
non-advertising newsgroup.
Thank you,
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
om...

Old February 17th 04, 06:23 PM
Diana Curtis

thats what I thought too!
There is a rule, if youre going to marry, make sure he supports your
hobby/craft/art/passions.. or whats the point?
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
om...

Old February 18th 04, 02:16 PM
Kristi M.

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message .. .
Kristi,
You may find a more receptive audience to your ad in
rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace. That is a place to sell goods. This is a
non-advertising newsgroup.
Thank you,
Diana

Diana, I apologize. I was unaware of the marketplace. Thank you for
mentioning it and for your polite note. I will remove my post
immediately. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

--Kristi

PS DH is a pretty good guy, really! g
Old February 18th 04, 03:22 PM
Diana Curtis

Youre welcome!
If you want some tips on how to store your stash better and use it up more
stick around and make a quilt or two or three. :-)
Diana

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Kristi M." wrote in message
om...

.. .

Old February 18th 04, 05:11 PM
Dr. Quilter

nice going Diana... never saw a nicer reply to a not welcome posting
message!

Diana Curtis wrote:

Youre welcome!
If you want some tips on how to store your stash better and use it up more
stick around and make a quilt or two or three. :-)
Diana

Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens
(take the dog out before replying)

Old February 19th 04, 12:36 AM
Diana Curtis

Thank you. :-)
The poster seemed honestly nice about the whole episode. On the sewing
newsgroup the reprimand was a bit tougher and she still maintained that same
politeness. Seems like shes one of us, doesnt it? :-)
Diana, still breathlessly awaiting news of labor from you. (gees, its like
getting to be an aunty again!)

Old February 19th 04, 04:42 AM
Kate Dicey

Diana Curtis wrote:

Thank you. :-)
The poster seemed honestly nice about the whole episode. On the sewing
newsgroup the reprimand was a bit tougher and she still maintained that same
politeness. Seems like shes one of us, doesnt it? :-)
Diana, still breathlessly awaiting news of labor from you. (gees, its like
getting to be an aunty again!)

Is that baby STILL not here? Jump up and dow, and have a beer and a curry!

Kate (Sig line AWOL!)