#30 firm lay cotton cord now in stock

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 2nd 05, 07:44 PM

Default #30 firm lay cotton cord now in stock

After a couple of years of searching for a good manufacturer I have
finally found one that makes this cord in a good firm twist.
I have it available on my website now. #21 will be back in stock at
the end of this month. I'll be working on #60, #96 & #120 after that,
the #96 & #120 will be a 4 strand cord which allows the company to get
a firmer twist which I was pleased to find out and I've always liked
working with 4 strand cords whenever I could find them but 4 strand
cords are hard to find but not now.

Marty
www.knotstuff.com

Cord for lampwork beads Christina Peterson Beads 65 January 16th 05 09:56 PM
Buna Cord Question Jill Beads 8 October 22nd 04 11:55 PM
#120 Cotton Cord Martin Combs Knots 0 September 17th 04 07:51 PM
Looking for feedback on hard lay 3 strand cotton cord Martin Combs Knots 1 May 2nd 04 11:22 PM
For Sale: four cotton fabric collections on Ebay Kristi M. Quilting 16 February 20th 04 12:41 PM