Where to go in Czech Republic?

Old August 12th 09, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Elske

Default Where to go in Czech Republic?

Hi all,

In September I am going on holiday for 2 weeks. Someone informed that I
could go to the Czech Republic because you can find really nice stained
glass, glass objects and antiques there. (the first two will have most of my
interest) Since I''ve never been there, I don't know where to go to exactly.
Because I am the proud owner of a TomTom since one week, I dare to go too
;-)

Any tips?
--
Elske
www.elske.nl

Old August 12th 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
No Body[_2_]

"Elske" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
Hi all,

In September I am going on holiday for 2 weeks. Someone informed
that I
could go to the Czech Republic because you can find really nice
stained
glass, glass objects and antiques there. (the first two will have
most of my
interest) Since I''ve never been there, I don't know where to go to
exactly.
Because I am the proud owner of a TomTom since one week, I dare to
go too
;-)

Any tips?
--
Elske
www.elske.nl

NO address, but they do make some lovely uranium glass pieces!

Old August 13th 09, 07:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Elske

"No Body" schreef in bericht
| "Elske" wrote in message
| b.home.nl...
| Hi all,
|
| In September I am going on holiday for 2 weeks. Someone informed
| that I
| could go to the Czech Republic because you can find really nice
| stained
| glass, glass objects and antiques there. (the first two will have
| most of my
| interest) Since I''ve never been there, I don't know where to go to
| exactly.
| Because I am the proud owner of a TomTom since one week, I dare to
| go too
| ;-)
|
| Any tips?
| --
| Elske
| www.elske.nl
|

| NO address, but they do make some lovely uranium glass pieces!

Thanks! I will keep that in mind!
--
Elske
www.elske.nl

Old August 21st 09, 02:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Robert Christ

"Elske" wrote:

Hi all,

In September I am going on holiday for 2 weeks. Someone informed that I
could go to the Czech Republic because you can find really nice stained
glass, glass objects and antiques there. (the first two will have most of my
interest) Since I''ve never been there, I don't know where to go to exactly.
Because I am the proud owner of a TomTom since one week, I dare to go too
;-)

Any tips?

Hi,

I´m sure, that there are some nice stained glass projects:

http://vitraze.skloart.cz/reference

This company is a stained glass studio which used our
(www.lamberts.de) mouthblown glass sheets for some projects.

Best regards and have a nice weekend,
Robert
--
Robert Christ *** http://www.christonline.de

Wer etwas will sucht Wege. Wer etwas nicht will sucht Gruende. (unbekannt)
Old August 21st 09, 04:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Elske

"Robert Christ" schreef in bericht
news | "Elske" wrote:

| Hi all,
|
| In September I am going on holiday for 2 weeks. Someone informed that I
| could go to the Czech Republic because you can find really nice stained
| glass, glass objects and antiques there. (the first two will have most of
my
| interest) Since I''ve never been there, I don't know where to go to
exactly.
| Because I am the proud owner of a TomTom since one week, I dare to go too
| ;-)
|
| Any tips?
|

| Hi,
|
| I´m sure, that there are some nice stained glass projects:
|
| http://vitraze.skloart.cz/reference
|
| This company is a stained glass studio which used our
| (www.lamberts.de) mouthblown glass sheets for some projects.
|
| Best regards and have a nice weekend,
| Robert
| --
| Robert Christ *** http://www.christonline.de
|
| Wer etwas will sucht Wege. Wer etwas nicht will sucht Gruende. (unbekannt)

Nice! Thanks!
Or maybe I should just visit your factory and buy glass there. Too bad you
don't do tours ;-)
--
Elske
www.elske.nl

Old August 24th 09, 10:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Robert Christ

news | "Elske" wrote:

| Hi all,
|
| In September I am going on holiday for 2 weeks. Someone informed that I
| could go to the Czech Republic because you can find really nice stained
| glass, glass objects and antiques there. (the first two will have most of
my
| interest) Since I''ve never been there, I don't know where to go to
exactly.
| Because I am the proud owner of a TomTom since one week, I dare to go too
| ;-)
|
| Any tips?
|

| Hi,
|
| I´m sure, that there are some nice stained glass projects:
|
| http://vitraze.skloart.cz/reference
|
| This company is a stained glass studio which used our
| (www.lamberts.de) mouthblown glass sheets for some projects.
|
| Best regards and have a nice weekend,
| Robert
| --
| Robert Christ *** http://www.christonline.de
|
| Wer etwas will sucht Wege. Wer etwas nicht will sucht Gruende. (unbekannt)

Nice! Thanks!
Or maybe I should just visit your factory and buy glass there. Too bad you
don't do tours ;-)

Hi,

you can buy our glass through

Groothandel Pfann GBB
Jules Verneweg 32
NL-5015 BM Tilburg
Telephone: + 31-(0)13-5325118
Telefax: +31-(0)13-5800350
E-Mail: tilburg (at) pfann.nl
Internet: www.pfann.nl

or

Groothandel Pfann BV
Industrieweg 22D
NL-3738 JX Maartensdijk
Telephone: +31-(0)346259040
Telefax: +31-(0)346212836
E-Mail: info (at) pfann.nl
Internet: www.pfann.nl

but if you are in our area, just let me know the date.
If you would be here in the morning until 8:30 (our production time is
from 3:30 a.m. until 9:30 a.m., Monday-Friday) you could take a quick
look to the production ,-)

Best regards,
Robert

Old August 24th 09, 04:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Elske

"Robert Christ" schreef in bericht
| "Elske" wrote:
|
| "Robert Christ" schreef in bericht
| news | | "Elske" wrote:
| |
| | Hi all,
| |
| | In September I am going on holiday for 2 weeks. Someone informed that
| | could go to the Czech Republic because you can find really nice
stained
| | glass, glass objects and antiques there. (the first two will have most
of
| my
| | interest) Since I''ve never been there, I don't know where to go to
| exactly.
| | Because I am the proud owner of a TomTom since one week, I dare to go
too
| | ;-)
| |
| | Any tips?
| |
| |
| | Hi,
| |
| | I´m sure, that there are some nice stained glass projects:
| |
| | http://vitraze.skloart.cz/reference
| |
| | This company is a stained glass studio which used our
| | (www.lamberts.de) mouthblown glass sheets for some projects.
| |
| | Best regards and have a nice weekend,
| | Robert
| | --
| | Robert Christ *** http://www.christonline.de
| |
| | Wer etwas will sucht Wege. Wer etwas nicht will sucht Gruende.
(unbekannt)

| Nice! Thanks!
| Or maybe I should just visit your factory and buy glass there. Too bad
you
| don't do tours ;-)
|

| Hi,
|
| you can buy our glass through
|
| Groothandel Pfann GBB
| Jules Verneweg 32
| NL-5015 BM Tilburg
| Telephone: + 31-(0)13-5325118
| Telefax: +31-(0)13-5800350
| E-Mail: tilburg (at) pfann.nl
| Internet: www.pfann.nl

Oke. This one is bookmarked!

| or
|
| Groothandel Pfann BV
| Industrieweg 22D
| NL-3738 JX Maartensdijk
| Telephone: +31-(0)346259040
| Telefax: +31-(0)346212836
| E-Mail: info (at) pfann.nl
| Internet: www.pfann.nl
|
| but if you are in our area, just let me know the date.
| If you would be here in the morning until 8:30 (our production time is
| from 3:30 a.m. until 9:30 a.m., Monday-Friday) you could take a quick
| look to the production ,-)

That would be awesome! Let's see if I/we can arrange something ;-)
Thanks! Also for the info!

--
Elske
www.elske.nl

Old December 4th 11, 02:50 PM
Rimmircattisa Rimmircattisa is offline
Banned

Location: Pakistan
Send a message via ICQ to Rimmircattisa Send a message via Skype™ to Rimmircattisa

Seems far off, but it appears that the Czech Republic and Slovakia are thinking about applying for Euro 2020? Is this feasible? I suppose by 2020 the Czech Republic and Slovakia should have a few new stadiums - one would hope so if they are applying.

Czech machine-cut crystals Kalera Stratton Beads 22 July 24th 12 09:07 AM
Hi from Czech Rep.!! Tia Mary Quilting 1 March 24th 07 06:34 AM
Crystal, Swarovski or Czech glass guy Beads 11 October 25th 05 09:02 PM
Glass products from Czech Republic - Bohemia Gaster Glass 0 July 7th 05 06:43 PM
OT-- Bear Flag Republic Kaytee Beads 9 November 29th 04 10:43 PM