OT - Our Beloved Buffy is gone

Old July 4th 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default OT - Our Beloved Buffy is gone

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

Although I reckon it's about twenty years since Pippin went we still find
ourselves holding upen a door so that his tail won't be trapped when we
close it.

There's still a cat shaped hole in our hearts and the dog shaped one will
stay in yours for a long time. It's better than forgetting them.

Mary

Oh absolutely! I still have two dog shaped holes in my heart from two
previous furbabies from years ago. I was remembering last night while
emailing my cousin about Buffy, how when we would be playing and scritching
her behind the ears... Casper (younger, but bigger) would come over and do
his own scritching on her neck. She loved it, and Casper did too, happily
wagging his tail that he was doing something fun to Buffy! )

I was just outside with Casper, and just before coming back up onto the deck
to come in the house, he stopped and looked around the yard like he was
wondering why Buffy wasn't coming in with us. Poor baby, it will take him
some time to get used to being without Buffy too.

*hugs*
Gemini

Old July 5th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Not Likely wrote:

Oh absolutely! I still have two dog shaped holes in my heart from two
previous furbabies from years ago. I was remembering last night while

And those holes are the proof that they are not forgotten, right?

--
Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.
Old July 5th 07, 06:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...
Not Likely wrote:

Oh absolutely! I still have two dog shaped holes in my heart from two
previous furbabies from years ago. I was remembering last night while

And those holes are the proof that they are not forgotten, right?

Right! Not forgotten, and always loved!

*hugs*
Gemini

Old July 5th 07, 10:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bernadette

Not Likely wrote:

Oh absolutely! I still have two dog shaped holes in my heart from two
previous furbabies from years ago. I was remembering last night while

And those holes are the proof that they are not forgotten, right?

Right! Not forgotten, and always loved!

*hugs*
Gemini

The best thing I've found is that their love for you is aways with you
as a tangible thing too. I think we're doubly blessed in that way.

Old July 7th 07, 02:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

news

Not Likely wrote:

Oh absolutely! I still have two dog shaped holes in my heart from two
previous furbabies from years ago. I was remembering last night while

And those holes are the proof that they are not forgotten, right?

Right! Not forgotten, and always loved!

*hugs*
Gemini

The best thing I've found is that their love for you is aways with you
as a tangible thing too. I think we're doubly blessed in that way.

That is so very true! Unconditional love at it's best!

*hugs*
Gemini