Return of the Prodigal.

Old August 4th 06, 07:18 AM
Heather Fulbright Heather Fulbright is offline
Junior Member

Location: Southern Missouri
Send a message via AIM to Heather Fulbright Send a message via Yahoo to Heather Fulbright
Talking Return of the Prodigal.

Howdy fellow crocheters/knitters. I was a member of this forum a couple years ago (I lost my interenet connection in 2004 sometime). I have been away for quite awhile, but am getting back into the swing of things. I currently have a baby afghan in the works with some crocheted snoods in the planning stages.

I hope to keep up with things now, and will do my best to keep all committments. I do remember that I owe someone two squares (as I still have them in the top drawer of my buffet all baggied up and ready to send) but I cannot, for the life of me, remember who it was for nor their address. My sincerest apologies to that person and if anyone can help me remember who it was/is I'll gladly send the squares.

A brief update, if you haven't read my profile, I have had another baby. She was born March 12, 2005 and has been the most curious child I've had yet. She is constantly into everything! My hubby joined the Air Force Reserves last July and is currently deployed to the Great Big Sandbox...thankfully not in Iraq or Lebanon, but too close for my comfort.

I know I've missed a lot and I hope you'll be patient with me as I try to remember everyone.

Well, seeing as how it is now 1 in the morning, I'd best be getting to bed.

TTYL!!
Heather Fulbright
Old August 4th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Return of the Prodigal.

--
Heather Fulbright

Hi Heather,

I wouldn't worry about the squares as your partner dropped out shortly
after you did. It was Laurie. Just so you know, the 6x6 is not on this
group any longer, if you would like more information on where it is,
just send me an email at .

Glad to see you back and congratulation on the new little one.

Hugs,

Nora

Old August 6th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

Heather Fulbright wrote:
Howdy fellow crocheters/knitters. I was a member of this forum a
couple years ago (I lost my interenet connection in 2004 sometime).
I have been away for quite awhile, but am getting back into the swing
of things.

Welcome back, Heather.

Higs,
Katherine

Repost Starry, starry night swap *with* changes re return postage! Jessamy Quilting 0 March 18th 06 08:51 PM
Return Of The Ring Bertie Doe Jewelry 2 March 12th 06 06:24 PM
sale or return mark | r Jewelry 0 May 4th 05 04:24 PM
A Prodigal Stitcher Returns Mandy Needlework 3 June 19th 04 04:59 PM
AD: Return address stamps and more! Karen Walker General Crafting 0 August 28th 03 02:42 AM